CHAPTER 20

Author's pov

The birthday party venue at Jungkook's house was nothing short of enchanting. As guests arrived, they were greeted by a beautifully decorated entrance adorned with twinkling fairy lights and vibrant balloons in various shades of blue, Jungkook's favorite color. A large banner hung proudly, announcing Jungkook's special day in bold, celebratory letters.

The backyard had been transformed into a magical oasis, with elegant tables draped in soft blue tablecloths and adorned with delicate floral centerpieces. The scent of freshly cut flowers mingled with the aroma of delicious food being prepared, creating an inviting and festive atmosphere.

Strings of fairy lights crisscrossed overhead, casting a warm and ethereal glow as the sun began to set. Lanterns and candles placed strategically around the area added to the elegant ambiance, creating a dreamy setting for the celebration.

A stage had been set up for live performances and speeches, adorned with shimmering curtains and twinkling lights. Soft music played in the background, adding to the enchanting vibe of the party.

The birthday cake, a masterpiece in itself, sat proudly on a table at the center of the venue

The birthday cake, a masterpiece in itself, sat proudly on a table at the center of the venue. It was a multi-tiered creation adorned with intricate designs and topped with edible flowers, a true work of art that reflected the elegance of the occasion.

 It was a multi-tiered creation adorned with intricate designs and topped with edible flowers, a true work of art that reflected the elegance of the occasion

Guests mingled and chatted happily, their laughter and chatter filling the air with joy and excitement. From children playing games to adults sharing stories and memories, the party was alive with energy and warmth.

Overall, Jungkook's birthday party venue was a picture-perfect blend of elegance and whimsy, designed to create unforgettable memories for everyone in attendance.

___________________

When Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the grand celebration, they were greeted by a buzz of excitement as everyone had already gathered there. The atmosphere was festive, filled with laughter and cheerful conversations.