chapter 63

That whole day Namjoon and Jungkook both worked together in their study regarding the case.

Namjoon hired the most reputed lawyer for this case.

As the trio were busy, locked up in the study room, Taehyung was emptying his mind by painting.

Whenever there use to be free time, he would indulge himself into the world of paints.

Whereas, Heejae-ssi and Eunhi-ssi were both out for some work.

It was evening when Namjoon left, making Jungkook search for his husband.

He searched every corner of their home but at the end his husband was found to be still painting in a small guest room turned his art room, back turned towards him.

Wanting to scare Jungkook smirked and slowly moved his wheelchair, not to make any sound.

Taehyung was soo engrossed into his creative process of his master piece that he didn't knew when Jungkook came.

His wheelchair first hit his legs and immediately a pair of hands engulfed his hips.

"Oh my god!!"

This caused the pallette to fall down making his pants colored.

"Hey to you too baby." Chuckled Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!! You ruined my pants."

"I am good baby how are you??" Jungkook said wanting to laugh at how his husband was getting angry.

An sudden idea clicked into the genius brain of taehyung's.

He scooped some amount of paint from his pants and said,

"Ohh so you wanna play now??"

"Which game should we play Tae??" Widening the smirk on his face, Jungkook said.

" Let me show you." Now it was taehyung who was smirking.

"Yes plea-"

Taehyung immediately turned around and painted his husband's cheeks and ran away.

"What the hell- taehyung!!"

Taehyung ran towards the window and Jungkook immediately bend down and gathered blue paint onto his hands.

He immediately started rolling his wheelchair towards his husband but the advantage was in side of taehyung.

Noticing his husband's moments, taehyung immediately ran towards the opposite side and took the small paint bottle.

As just he was about to paint Jungkook from behind thinking he would immediately ran after, Jungkook caught him by his hips and made him seat on his lap.

He immediately snaked one of his hand around the other and started painting his husband's face with his colored filled right hand.

"Jungkook Noo!!!"

" It's called payback Mr Husband."

"Oh really??" Saying this Taehyung immediately started applying his paint filled hands on to Jungkook's neck and arms.

They both were now busting painting eachother bodies with different paints wanting to have revenge on eachother, laughing and enjoying the moment.

After what like 30mins of their paint fight section, they slowed down.

While laughing, Jungkook looked calmly at his husband, the red cheeks filled with blue color, his ruffled hairs, neck coloured in purple, a good glow onto the others face made him look mesmerizing.