Betrayal?

Sthembiso's POV

"Just leave Sthembiso. Your family needs you more than I need you." she says and i nod and leave. Those words hurt me more than it should have. I want to be angry at her but I can't cause i caused just as much pain as she did to me.

I call an uber and i wait approximately 10 minutes before it arrives. I get inside and it drives me to my place. It's early in the morning and I'm so drained and tired. I just want to get in bed and sleep. I check my phone for any messages and i find one from my dad and I switch my phone off. I get to my place and i pay for it and it leaves. I ask the guards for the keys and they give it to me and i go inside.

I've experienced a lot of betrayal this year and I'm coming up to the conclusion that this year was play Sthembiso Khoza and make sure he loses year cause hai I've seen it all. I thought Siyanda would be the last girl to betray me but no it had to be my attorney who causes me pain. And the fact that I fell for her feels fucked up. It's the second time now.

Siyanda's betrayal hurt me I'm not gonna lie about that but this one hurts ten times more and i know i can't be that hurt cause I also caused her pain. She is the reason why she's laying in that bed. I may have not shot her but then my dad's actions are also my actions if that makes sense. I wish I could reverse to the day I agreed to seducing her because I wouldn't be here now.

I take off my clothes and get inside the shower. I turn the water to the hottest temperature and let it burn my skin. I think it burning my skin will make me focus on the physical pain more than the pain I'm feeling inside. I sit there for about an hour and by the time I get out I'm all wrinkled up.

I lotion my body and wear black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I go to the gym to start exercising and probably try to release the pain and anger I'm feeling. It's the second time I'm in the gym releasing stress due to women and this time no one will be there to comfort me like she did. As I'm about to leave the gym I hear my door opening. I sigh and roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood for company.

I go check who it is and well, well, well it's one of the people that got me in the situation I'm in. He looks like he only got hit in his arm because he has a sling what what. "Baba ufunani la?" I ask. (What do you want here?) "That's no way to talk to me." he answers. "I can talk to you however I want right now." "I'm here to check up on you." I laugh. I can't believe he cares.

"I'm not dead or lying in a ditch so you can leave." I say. "Sthembiso you cannot kick me out we need to talk." he says. "Baba if you don't want me to snap at you or disrespect you then leave." "I'm not going anywhere until we talk." "There is nothing I want to discuss with you. In fact I don't want you near me. You the last person I want to see right now. I don't know which part you don't understand." "Okay I'll be back tomorrow."

"Don't bother cause you'll be wasting your time." I say. He comes to me and pats my shoulder and leaves. Does this man think a pat in the shoulder is enough to remove all the pain. Me and my dad have always had a unique relationship and this time I don't think it will be repaired he has done too much damage for me to actually forgive him.

I wasn't expecting the revelation that i got today. I was expecting it to be something small like I don't know but not this big. I don't blame Amu's dad for coming after my dad but he should have done it differently. Real men should sit down and talk instead of using kids. Now two people are hurt because of their selfish actions.

I can't help but feel guilty cause the reason why Amu got kidnapped was because of my dad even though he maintains his innocence his apart of it. I may not know exactly what happened to her during the kidnapping but I'm sure she went through hell and i wish I can hold her and let her cry on my shoulder. The fact that her dad went to jail for sometime also makes me feel guilty. Yeah I may not like my own father but I wouldn't want him in jail.