Chapter - 16

"yahh! Don't be sulky now!! You were blinded by your mother's love! How will I believe you with them! You were pretty stupid!"" Diya said to her sulky brother making him frown

"Yahh? Stupid?? Come here brat! How dare you to talk like that to your one and only brother!!" Jin yelled before standing up.

"Don't raise your voice at my daughter! If you don't want to get kicked out!" Mr Kim Said sternly

"Appa!! Am i your son or not!! Why you always takes her side!! Maybe I'm adopted son!!" Jin sulked whining

"You will know soon why i love my daughter so much! You have one!" Mr kim laughed.

"Appa don't be mad at Diya aunt! She took care of us so good!" Kiseo Said coming back from going out with Winston.

"Okay I'll forgive her for you my princess!" Jin smiled lifting her in his arms

"See who's now listening to daughter!" Mr Kim laughed along with remaining

"She is a child!!" Jin protested!

"Even my daughter is a child to me!!" Mr kim Said

"Where did you both go?" Jin asked kiseo

"Secret! Right uncle!" Kiseo Said looking at Winston.

"Yes!" Winston winked at her.

"Baby you hide secrets from your Appa? I'm sad!!" Jin Said

"No! I won't say! I'm a big sister now! I'm grown up! Don't ask me!" Kiseo Said seriously making everyone coo at her even more

"Ohh myy look at my big girl!!" Jin smiled throwing kiseo up in the air making her giggle and came back to sit next to Sweety.

"Sir Mr kim taehyung is here with his partner!" Said the gaurd making Jin to signal to let them in.

"Partner?" Sweety asked confused because she doesn't know anything happening between paddu and taehyung.

Out of curiosity Sweety looked at the door opening as taehyung walked in with full suit and someone walking in holding his hands.

"Paddu???" Sweety yelled in suprise.

A beautiful smile appeared on Paddu's smile looking at family.

"Welcome!" Jin Said standing up.

"Taetae uncle!!" Kiseo jumped into taehyung's arms as he catched her lifting her in the air before kissing her forehead.

"What is happening??" Sweety asked clueless.

Paddu came towards sweety hugging her.

"I'm happy for you unnie! Finally you are living the life you deserve! I was angry at you for choosing him but I'm glad that you gave him second chance!" Paddu Smiled as Sweety smiled back.

Everyone sat down.

"Paddu! Who is he? You are his partner? What is happening here!! How kiseo knows him!" Sweety questioned.

"Mumma! Do you remember the weird uncle i told you about? He is him!" Kiseo Said making everyone laugh.

"Kiseo!!" Taehyung whined!

"Sorry uncle!" Kiseo giggled

"Ohh you are that uncle hmm!!" Sweety looked at him

Paddu explained her love story to Sweety who smiled in return with tear in her eyes. She is so happy for paddu because all her youth she spent helping Sweety and kiseo and now finally she has someone that she can rely on.

"Please take care of her Mr Kim taehyung! All her life she was helping us and still looking after us! She never wanted anything for herself! Please take care of so much! I'll be forever grateful to you!" Sweety bowed to taehyung being grateful for choosing paddu.