sex with a ghost

Alana scrolled and scrolled on her phone. She rolled her eyes back, bored out of her mind. "Uggh, social media is so boring now." She said, stating rolling her eyes.

She shut off her phone, walking slowly down the creaking stairs and shut on the warm linen lights, chandelier pairing on the ceiling above the marble counter.

She opened the tan cabinets and tugged her hello kitty baggy pajama pants up to her waist, then grabbing the sea salt seaweed. Suddenly, when she walked off a thump rung in her ears.

She turned around, widened eyes wondering what the thumping was. Assuming, the box filled with the sea salt seaweed just fell from the cabinet, but how could it get knocked down?  She walked, bending over when suddenly feeling a grip on her ass. "HUH?!" She yelped, turning around almost spinning.

She panicked, putting the box up on the cabinet, then running back up the creaky stairs and plot onto her bed and tugged her sheets in fear.

She breathed heavy, suddenly feeling something go along her thigh then up her snatch. "I'm gonna die, aren't I? Huh?! What's that... feeling on...THERE." She widened her eyes, she couldn't tell if it was in shock or in... pleasure.

It rubbed her snatch, as she slowly squirted as the invisible identity went faster. "What... who?" She was confused as her mind felt like it was running miles, however on nothing.
A paper suddenly flew in the air, seeing writing. "Im a invisible identity, a pleasurable one at least." The ghost smirked, pushing his two frail invisible fingers up into dripping gash.

Alana's back arched up as a moan slipped out. "Fuck... your a horny ass ghost, and a perverted one as hell." She stuttered, rubbing her clit as the ghost pushed his fingers up to her climax, as she whimpered and moaned, begging for more.

"You're really good at this..I wish you weren't a spirit, it'd be... way better." She smirked.. as her wet snatch dripped and throbbed for more.

"More... mph." She mumbled under her heavy breath, as the fingers slipped out. A sloppy throb d!ck hanging from the ghost's thighs. The identity gripped onto Alana's thighs, slipping his massive cock up into her tight vag1na.

A moan escaped from her cherry blossom lips, "Gosh.. it feels huge!" She yelped, squirting.

You could tell that the ghost was practically smirking, as he pounded and pounded into her. Muffled moans were outside the door.

The sensation was amazing inside Alana's body, a feeling of pleasure, while the cock
did a position of up; and down. Fast, throbbing. Mind running miles, but blank stare. Only what remained in that room was moaning, and pleasure. However, a disappearance.