Park

I was allowed to just shoot people, am I not?! Ugh! I just rolled my eyes and continued staring at Lam who was annoying the living hell out of me with his stupid love sick sappiness with Forth.

What was so nice about dating someone?! I mean Forth is a good guy, but dating, having meals together, waiting for the other person, spending time together, updating one another; too much work.

Fuck and go. Wasn't that easier? All the thrill and pleasure minus the drama of having to be there for someone else 24/7.

Lam and Forth are amazing as my friends but being a friend of a couple; that's fucking annoying. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. Stupid fuckers didn't even realize I had walked away! I got onto my bike and was riding off, distracted by my thoughts of previously not realising it was the red light. I nearly  skidded off the road just trying to stop on time and I almost, almost hit this dude!

He glared at me and walked off. I wanted to say sorry but he had gone off by then. Tsk. I then waited and continued on my journey. I was in my room gaming away when I received a call from the local police station, stating that I had violated some traffic rules and was required to come down immediately with my bike.

I immediately went down, only to find out that the fucker from previously had taken a picture of my bike after I had rode off and lodged a formal complaint against me. They checked the cctv and had found out I had indeed violated the rules. The officer said since it had been my 3rd consecutive offence, I was suspended from riding for 3 months.

What the.... my keys were taken away from me and locked up. He told me to come back in 3 months time. As I walked out of the police station, I was still stunned over the whole thing. Like how did I go from having a bike to nothing in the span of 2 hours?!

And all thanks to a nameless faceless git. Wait till I get hold of him again! Only thing, I couldn't remember his darn face and I don't think he saw mine either because of the helmet.

ARGH!