Chapter - 17

25 years ago

"Martin! Stop someone can see us!" Seoyun giggled against the wall where Martin is pinning her.

"You are just perfect!" I Said kissing her neck.

"Wait! I- i want to tell you something!" Seoyun Said stopping him but i groaned.

"What is that love?" I asked

"You always give me what i want right?" Seoyun asked

"Yes! What do you want?" I asked pulling my pants up zipping it.

"You know Jia right ( if you forgot she is Jin's biological mother you can read it on 6th part)" Seoyun asked adjusting her dress.

"Yeah! What about it?" I asked annoyed.

"She has a boyfriend now! And i want him!" Seoyun asked.

"You are asking your boyfriend that you want another man? Am i not enough to you?" I sulked looking at her

"You are not my boyfriend you know that right! I give you money and you satisfy me that what's our relationship! But he is so handsome that i want to have him! Even in here that bitch in between me and him!" Seoyun Said taking a cigerate out and puffing it.

"Who is that man?" I asked

"Kim Jong kook(Jin's father)!(it's not our jk he is another celebrity that i admire search him up)" Seoyun Said

"Ohh him?" I glared but Smiled

"Okay he will be yours! So it's our goodbye?" I Said sadly

"Why would you think like that! Even when we will 60+ i still would be in this type of relationship with you!" Seoyun Said wrapping her hands around me.

"Then it's fine! You can Marry him!" I kissed her forehead.

Me who born in middle class family i didn't got what i want! I had to go with what i have! Until i met Seoyun a beautiful girl who is from rich family! Even knowing her background i didn't liked her for her money. I wanted to have her as mine. When i got courage to confess her, i told how i love her. But she laughed off it saying that she will never have me as a boyfriend! 'Even though you are handsome you're not from a wealthy family" she Said and left. When i finally gave up on her and concentrated on myself i got famous in the college. Girls roamed around me like flies around a fruit.

She came to me one day and Said she wants to have relationship where we can get mutual help from each other but not in a boyfriend and girlfriend type relationship. I was so crazy about her that i left my humanity and values to be with her. I totally changed myself into a cruel man from a soft boy.

Even after graduation our relationship continued. I applied for so many job interviews hoping that i will rich so Seoyun can Marry me.

That's when that guy Jong kook came to a interview that i hoped i would get.

But he got the job and i was rejected.

Now he wants to snatch my girlfriend away from me. Go on have her! I'll help her to make you lose your happiness.

Few years later!

When Jia and Jong kook got married and had a son! Seoyun was already in touch with jia and Jong kook and their families.