12: Attack-

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was happily munching on his snacks, the blond sitting beside him with a smile too after witnessing his good mood.

After they had a talk, Jungkook left the room with a smile and announced to the waiting werewolves that Taehyung would be staying in the room he was that moment. Noticing the smile, and a very calming expression, all the others felt relaxed. He also ordered them all to make sure of Taehyung's comfort.

Jimin was called soon after the commotion ended and he was ordered to bring some snacks for the blue-haired human inside the room. The beta happily did so and brought some French fries for the human who was sitting on the new bed with a blank face, nothing new.

Seeing the snacks filled inside the bowl, Taehyung's face changed its expression within seconds and that's how he was now eating while the beta was watching him in awe.

"You look so perfect, Taehyungie." The said male halted his hand, stopping the fry enter his parted mouth on the compliment. Jimin chuckled at the sight and softly brushed the blue fringes away from the forehead.

"Don't worry, it's just a compliment." Taehyung heaved out a small sigh, plopping the fry inside his waiting mouth before nodding lightly.

"Having a sort of perfect features doesn't mean that everything is perfect." Jimin nodded, well aware of what he meant by those words but he won't let the human be depressed again, so he decided to click a conversation.

"Tell me about yourself, only if you are comfortable." Taehyung mentally scoffed but managed to reply.

"Nothing much, I'm living alone, doing my final year in architecture and some part-time jobs to earn, which I definitely have lost by now." The blond beta bit his lips, monetarily falling silent before clearing his throat.

"Um, how about your family, parents?" Taehyung's hands hovered over the bowl when the question was directed to him but he wasn't the type to mourn for ages over a single thing.

"Consider me an orphan with no siblings or any other family. I had my grandfather, but he left me too." The blank tone was totally opposite to the hidden pain behind them, but the other didn't need to know that.

"My life is so boring. Why don't you tell me about yours? The werewolves, mates- I want to know everything about you all, especially your sire." Jimin was slightly surprised, just a little but at the same time, he thought that it would be fair if the human knows everything about the place he was going to live onwards.

"Sure. Um, as you know that we all are werewolves and can sway both sides of the species, according to our desires and Jungkook is our leader, the leader of this pack." The blue-haired plopped one more fry in his mouth, although his full attention was on what the blond male was saying.

"A werewolf pack is like a small kingdom under a leader. All of us live here in harmony, protect each other, and spend our lives with our loved ones."

And snatch other's peace.

The words remained undelivered, leaving the human to grit his teeth in utter anger but still, he managed a small nod so that the other can continue.

"There are many other werewolves around, but most of our species is living undercover because humans of this era are seriously very dangerous." Jimin tried to crack a joke but Taehyung looked at him with the same blank look, making him chuckle sheepishly.