14: The beast

Ignore mistakes, please

*Warning: Gore*

Third person P.O.V

"RUN!" Hearing the loud scream of the male, Taehyung licked his extremely dry lips before sprinting away from the fighting werewolves. Even when his heart was literally in pain for leaving his savior behind in hands - ok, not hands, in the claws of the so-called leader. But if he won't listen to the male, their efforts will be a waste, and he didn't want that.

Ignoring the loud growls mixed with painful screams, Taehyung kept on running and running till his legs started to beg to stop. The loud growls were still there, indicating the rage rushing through the veins of a specific alpha, but the blue-haired kept his mind strong, adamant to get his freedom.

Taking a small stop to have some oxygen down his lungs, Taehyung looked around only to find two males coming his way in great haste. His first instinct was to hide behind a tree, but the other had already noticed his presence.

"We are here for you, lad. There is no need to hide from us." One of them said in a medium tone, his face was stoic, but the voice was very gentle.

"You are reeking of that Jeon's scent. You must be his human mate." The other one didn't look happy while spitting the words.

Gulping thickly, Taehyung came in front of their view, finding the two cladded in robes as well, just like the stranger back in the forest.

"Are you friends with the boy who helped me?"

"Ah, Yuan, yes. He was with us and probably must be dead by now in the hands of Jeon. We need to get going if we want to live." The second male, who looked pissed for some reason, grumbled in distaste, making the other one nudge him.

"Sorry for his attitude. But yes, we should get going so that we can drop you at your place before Jeon reaches us."

Jeon?

Taehyung was lightly stuck on the surname but nodded reluctantly. After all, he was desperate for his freedom, and they would be going to provide him with that. Just when the three of them turned to leave, Taehyung missed that the seemingly pissed male smirked.

They again decided to carry the only human in the forest to escape before getting caught in the claws of the Jeon, who must be very, very angry by now.

But how could they, when the same majestic black wolf was already waiting for them right in front of their eyes?

"Sh*t!" Taehyung heard one of them curse, reminding him of the moments not so old, making him step back in horror because, in the darkness of the night, those red, furious eyes were just staring at him.

"Jeon-" The same male couldn't even get to talk when the wolf launched on him, erupting a scream from the blue-haired when the splutter of blood fell over his face.

The other one groaned, looking at the split throat of the attacked male and the wolf over him, who was making sure to kill him. Taking his chance, he trudged back slowly before getting the shell-shocked blue-haired in his arms, throwing him over his shoulders before rushing away.

Taehyung was shaking lightly, the drops of blood from the male were still over his face, and he was too shocked to act when he was thrown like a sack.

The male kept on running through the woods, almost reaching the boundary of the forest when a loud thud made him halt because, in the next second, the same wolf was once again standing in front of them.