part - 01

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates, but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful and I tell her every day
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same

~Just the way you are
By Bruno Mars

___________________________________________

Introducing Abheera

Name - Rajput Abheera Singh
Age - 21 years
Height - 5'5
Weight - 48 kgs
Eyes - black
Hairs - Black

Abheera, A girl with bold, talkative and fun personality, she keeps on smiling and loves to make every one smile, She is only daughter in the family and totally loved by everyone, her mother, father, brother, cousin brother, aunt, uncle, grandma and Grandpa...along with Being everyone's sweetheart she also owns a clothing brand, as clothes and fashion are her love...

__________________

Third person's pov

"Wake up Abheera, every one is already at breakfast table" comes a knock on the door of Abhira's room with voice of her beloved mumma Shravani.
"just 5 minutes more mumma" whines Abheera shouting from her room.
"No more minutes, get ready and come down you are already late " saying this Shravani went down.

Abheera pulls down the blanket and the sun raise hit her face making it glow, she slowly sat on the bed yawning, "Ugh I wanna sleep more" said Abheera as she stepped out of the bed, walking lazily to the bathroom she took her brush and started brushing her teeth, walking towards balcony she enhaled the air... Soon she was done with brushing her teeth and went in the bathroom to wash her face and take quick shower as she was already late.

She took a quick shower, dressed her self to look presentable as she had to go to her work place, she brushed her hairs and applied a nude shade of lipstick, accompanying her look with an decent scent she looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. Walking towards room's door she opened it and ran downstairs, just to see everyone still waiting for her at breakfast table...

"Good morning everyone " she says loudly
"do you know how late you are " said Abheer
"it's not like you have always been on time" Abheera replied
"so what I am on time today " Abheer said
"come on guys you both will turn 21 tomorrow and still fighting like a five year old " says Aarush to which everyone laughed

Everyone had their breakfast and left for their respective works, Abheera went to her car and drove off to her workplace. She entered there and was greeted by every one. She smiled and went in her cabin, going through the designs of the designer she selected few in order to launch those designs under her clothing brand. She was happy doing what she always wanted to. And she was glad that her father helped her reach her goals.

She told the designers to get the clothes done within few weeks so she can launch it as soon as possible. She smiled and checked the other things too.

___________________________________________

Evening time

Abheera was done with everything and decided to leave for home, she exited the workplace and sat in her car, settling her seatbelt she drove off to the mansion.
She soon reached the mansion and after parking the car she immediately ran to the kitchen, hugging her mom from behind

"you're back soon today " asked Shravani
"yeah mumma everything was done" replied Abheera
"good, go and get fresh I will prepare coffee for you " said Shravani to which Abheera nodded her head in an agreement and kissed her mother's cheeks before running towards her room.

Abheera washed her face and got changed into comfortable clothes, walking downstairs she reached into hall where her Grandma was she smiled and sat next to her placing her head on her shoulder.

"Abheera you're early today " said her grandma
"yeah Grandma I was done with everything so I came early " replied Abheera to which her grandma smiled.
"here's your coffee " Shravani said while forwarding Abheera's coffee to her which she gladly took with a soft smile and Shravani just patted her head before going inside kitchen in order to help Riya in making dinner.

Abheera was done drinking her coffee and was chit chatting with her Grandma when her brothers, uncle and father entered the house, she ran towards her father and hugged him to which Aarav patted her head gently.

"you are early, what's special?! " Asked Aarav
"nothing much Papa, I was done with everything so I decided to come " she said with an cute smile
"OK good, I will go get freshen up " Aarav said and went upstairs.

Abheera was looking at her father going upstairs as she felt someone hit her back of the head from behind, she turned around just to witness it was Abheer who hit her, that was enough to make her lose her temper.

"yayy Abheer you are so Shameless " Abheera said before running behind him in order to hit him, but failed as he ran to his room and locked it.

"when will you guys leave teasing each other " said Shravani
"tell him momma, it's his fault he hit me first " Abheera said complaining like a five year old baby.
"Abheera you know how he is you should avoid it " Shravani said
"tell him the same thing mumma, why only me " Abheera said
"okay okay I will " Shravani replied chuckling to Abheera's word.

___________________________________________

it was time for dinner as every one was gathered at the dinner table, they all had their dinners and left for their respective rooms, Abheera too walked towards her room and laid on the bed, closing her eyes she exhaled the fresh air.She then opened her eyes and took her phone from the night stand, after using her phone for a while soon sleep engulfed her and she entered her dream land.

___________________________________________

Hey peeps!!
As in last update I asked if you guys will like to see Shravani as main lead or her daughter Abheera... Then most of you all... Not even most... You all said Abheera so I made her new cast...

I hope you enjoy it and I am really very very grateful that you guys are showing so much love to my story...

Enjoy!!