Chapter 1

Mike was sitting on a bench, basking in the warm sun. He softly closed his eyes, remembering his dear friend that suddenly stopped talking to him a couple of years ago.

He had a curse on him that he himself didnt know about. If he hugged or bumped into one of the zodiac curses, for example yuki, hed cause yuki to transform as well as himself. Hed be the same animal as yuki, a rat. Same thing if he hugged or bumped into kyo hed transform kyo along with himself into a cat.

Mike wasnt one for hugs and hes normally good about dodging people. So he never had the luxury of finding out.

Mike was startled awake when tohru gently shook him awake. He was surprised she even got close to him. The rumors of him killing animals was pretty harsh on him.

He removed her hand from his shoulder, peering up at her. "Your tohru, right? The one the girls keep fussing about?" Mike asked, tilting his head.

Mike wore a yellow turtle neck and black pants. He never wore the uniform but he got away with it because the student council is scared of him.

"Yep! That's me, your Mike right?" She asked with a smile. Mike simply nodded, staring at her.

Mike noticed yuki and kyo looking over at him suspiciously, causing mike to look away and bury his face in his arms. "Leave me alone please. I'll only bring trouble to you" mike said, but was startled once again when he was picked up. He looked behind him to see tohrus blonde friend.

"Aww you poor thing, you look so scared, promise we dont bite" she said with a smile. Mike was 5 foot so he was short compared to everyone. Kyo laughed "like hell! Better watch your head Mike, she bites alright!" He said, causing the girl to shout back at him, holding mike like a teddy bear that she was ready to throw.

"Please dont throw me" mike said, holding onto the blondes arm.

Tohru looked like she was going to have a panic attack as mike was placed down, to which he quickly fixed his clothes.

He jolted when the blonde slung an arm around mike, bringing him closer to yuki and kyo. Mike frowned. "No offense, but everyone here scares me, so I'm going to.." mike trailed off, slipping from the blondes death grip and walking away only to be tugged back by tohru.

"Please! We want to clear the rumors and maybe be your first friends?" Tohru said, holding Mike's hand.

Mike stared at her before sighing. "Take me to my impending doom" mike said, looking slightly up at tohru.

Everyone was taller then mike, well unless you were a child.

Mike ended up getting dragged to the sohmas house. Shigure noticed something off with mike and instantly grew protective. "Tohru, another friend?" He asked, looking down at the poor trembling mike.

"Mhm!" Tohru said, she then dragged mike into the kitchen like he was some kind of large teddy bear, he certainly acted like it.

Yuki hummed "I'm guessing you sensed it too, by the way you reacted to him, how his aura felt." He said. Shigure nodded "he is strange, ke-" he couldnt finish the sentence as the door to the kitchen slammed open, there stood mike, looking extremely concentrated on not spilling the tea. The others stared at him in shock that shigure himself didnt notice mike was right in front of him till it was too late.

Mike had tripped, causing his body to crash onto shigures. Shigure felt Mike's chubby body press against him before there was a puff of green and black smoke filling the room. The tea spilled all over the table, causing a loud crash.

Tohru rushed in only to pause when she saw shigure in his dog form, pinned underneath a large black wolf.

The wolf groaned stepping back into a sitting position, off of shigure.

Everyone stood, frozen in place before the small voice that belonged to mike came from the wolf. "I'm sorry! I didnt mean to bump into you!" Mike said, slowly opening his eyes only to tilt his head in confusion.

He lifted his paw, looking at it, confused.

"Mike..? Is that you...?" Tohru asked.

Mike looked at her before standing up on all four, revealing his large frame. "Yes it's me! Why am I a wolf!?" He barked out, poor shigure couldnt move from underneath mike, as mike was taking up most of the room. Mike was freaking out, causing yuki to engulf him in a hug to keep him from crashing the house, only for a blue and black puff of smoke to happen.

There yuki was, his tiny rat arms around the neck of a very large rat. Mike was the size of a dinner plate while yuki was the size of a tea cup.

Mike tilted his head down, his nose touching yukis, which causing yuki to flush and let go of mike.

"Yuki? What's happening? I'm scared!" Mike said, though mike was definitely the scary one right now.