Chapter -19

At Evening everyone went to event hall where Mr Kim was holding g a big party to tell everyone in city that Sweety is Jin's family now.

They held this party in big hotel inviting every big shark in this  country! Famous actor and actress were also there!

Jin was already at event welcoming everyone as Sweety was waiting for him in the room they booked for the night.

Mr Kim was talking with his business partners and friends introducing Diya and Winston.

Everyone in the company were confused by sudden party, strict Kim Seokjin actually throwing party and inviting everyone is a shock! What is more shocking that the rumour they heard about Seoyun and Sylvia were kicked out the home.

Mr kim took the mic and went in the middle gaining everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentleman! You maybe suprised about this party! Before you start to get anymore curious let me tell you something! 7 years ago my son was in a relationship with a girl he fell in love with! Some misunderstandings between made them apart. Few months back my son found her with my son's kid after so many unfortunate events they became one again! This time as family of four! Yes they are expecting again! You all know her so well! Let me introduce y'all to my son's fiance!" Mr Kim proudly Said as everyone were curious who might that be.

Jin came out of the room with a hand in his hand with a big smile on his face, and angel looking girl in his second arm who is smiling at everyone.

Everyone's eyes followed from hand to face. Gasping. Shocking.

"Omg!" Jisoo Said as Sweety bowed at everyone before standing next to Jin smiling.

Jin's outfit

Sweety's outfit

Sweety's outfit

Our little angel's outfit