Kit.

The characters/OCs

                                                             Your father/healer: Cave (where stone breaks)

                                                              Your kit-mother: Pollen (where bees buzz)

                                                             Your bff/playmate: River (where little fish play)

                                                                  You!!!/main oc: Fallow (where deer graze)

                                                                         POV: Fallow (you/main oc)

You wiggle around, squirming. Your mother pulls you close to her chest fur, warming you. You relax, listening to her steady heartbeat and soft breathing. Soon after you are lifted by your scruff and placed in a moss nest, eyes shut tight. You nestle into the soft, cozy moss and fall fast asleep, with your mother close beside you. She flips you over, showing off to the older she-kits that you are a male, and can finally play their game. You don't know it, but one she-kit wobbles up to you and drools upon sight of your large member as it emerges from its sheathe. Its surprisingly large for a newborn kit, so she leans it for a try. You mother nods and mewls something to allow the kit to do so. She is only half a moon older than you. She crouches down and sucks hard, making you squeal in pleasure. Your mother purrs excitedly, knowing you are going to be one of the best kits for your tribe.

"Hey, what are you doing, Rain?" You call out to your play-mate. She played the first ever game with you right when you were born. She was so fun to play with, you are the best of buddies now.

"Nothing much! Wanna play~?" She purrs. You nod eagerly and barrel towards her, rod flailing in the wind as you dash towards her. You skid to a halt in front of her, and she lays on her back to reveal her thick pussy. You purr excitedly as you lick it, and she squeals with enjoyment. You don't get much done when, "Fallow! It's late! Time to go to bed!" You hear your mother call. "Guess we can play later." You sigh as you remove yourself from the she-kit. "Bye!" She calls as you trot off, rolling onto her mitts.                         

"Mom?" You ask politely. "Why do I have to take naps?" You keep your voice kind and gentle. "Well, you're still little, aren't you? Naps give little kits like your energy to play and such." She purrs, grooming her black pelt. "Huh, okay!" You hop into the nursery, curling up into your nest. Only a few minutes pass by when you hear heavy footsteps entering the den. You perk your ears up in curiosity, listening to the cat's voice. "Hows' the little guy?" You hear a voice purr. You instantly jump up, mewling excitedly as you scamper around the cat's paws. "Oh, there you are." He rumbles. "Dada! Dada!" You yip like a little dog, tail swaying. "I just wanted to check up on you, my little kit. I've got leader duties to fulfill." You sigh. If only dad wasn't the healer! He has to take care of the whole tribe. "Oh, okay dad. See ya!" You mew happily. "Your so patient, little one. You will be one of the best cats ever in the tribe, I know it." He pads away, and your maw drops in awe as you see his large, round cock bounce between his legs. You want to be just like him when you grow up!!! 

TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~

[EXTRA]~[Dad POV/Cave -where stones break] [THIS HAPPENED BEFORE FALLOW'S PART]

You purr, nudging the she-cat forward. "Go on, toy." You snap, watching her sulk into your den. Every leader must have a mating ritual to be a complete leader allowed by your ancestors. The cat shifts awkwardly in the corner. "Into the bowl." You direct, pointing towards the indent in the stone floor. She shuffles over, her black, white-flecked pelt rippling in the gentle breeze she created. She is a beautiful she, and soon will hold your kits. You approach her from behind, mounting her gently. You unsheathe your large cock, pushing roughly into her tail-hole. She squeals in surprise, not used to such behavior. She was captured, but from her beauty and large body parts, was made a toy, unlike a regular slave would. You then pull out hardly, pushing her to the ground. She rolled onto her back, and you shove your giant dick into her maw, forcing her to suck it. She groans, gaging. You just push down more, sweating as you near organism. You release her, and she quickly gets to her paws. She thinks she is done, when all of a sudden you push real hardly into her thick, juicy pussy and cum. She moans, trying to wriggle away. You roughly remove your penis and shoving it into her jaws once more. She sucks it once more, licking off any remaining cum. You remove it and pad away. You hear her groaning softly, still in the bowl. You take a small look back and see her sitting back on her rump, legs apart. Her pussy leaks cum and mouth aswell. You smirk and continue on. You announce to your tribe that you completed the ceremony, and now have a new kit-mother that is officially a part of the tribe.