part - 06

We hug and yes, we make love
And always just say "Goodnight"
And we cuddle, sure, I do love it
But I need your lips on mine

Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy
We ain't got nothin' to lose, oh, oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me
'Cause I like the way you groove, oh, oh

Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la
All on my tongue, I want it
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la
All on my tongue, I want it

~kiss me more
By doja cat

___________________________________________

*Third person's pov*

Abheera got discharged from the hospital a week ago. She have been doing better physically but mentally she is stopping herself. She have been ignoring all the texts and calls from Saransh.

Currently she was in her room, she was doing nothing and silently looking towards balcony blankly. Soon the door cracked open and her mom Shravani came in the room. But abheera didn't noticed it as she was in her very own world. She basically zoned out.

"Abheera... Are you OK?! " Shravani asked which made Abheera regain her senses and look in the direction of the voice just to witness her mother...
"you said something mumma?! " Shravani asked
"in which world you were?! I asked if you are OK?! " Shravani repeated
"yes ma I am totally fine " Abheera said with smile...
"you sure?! " Shravani asked
"yes ma " Abheera said again to which Shravani sat next to her daughter and placed her right hand on her left cheek
"if anyone is bothering you ... You can share that with me beta " Shravani said to which the first scene in Abheera's mind was that girl sitting on Saransh's lap... Abheera immediately closed her eyes
"it's nothing ma" Abheera said and Shravani nodded
"have you took medicines?! " Shravani asked
"yes mumma" Abheera replied...
"okay you should rest " Shravani said and exited the room...

Abheera placed her head on the headboard of the bed as she closed her eyes... A lone tear escaped her eyes... With that she drifted to sleep due to effect of medicines....

___________

1 month later

Abheera was at her workplace when she heard a knock on the door... She said "come in" and got engrossed in her laptop...

"Ma'am someone is outside, he wants to meet you urgently" One of her employee said...
Abheera simply looked at her frowning her eyebrows
"name?! " Abheera asked
"Saransh" she said
"tell him I am not free, I have urgent works so I can't meet him " Abheera said and the employee left after nodding her head in agreement...

Abheera's eyes got filled with tears as she focused on screen of her laptop...
She was looking at some designs when the door of her cabin open...

"I told you I am busy" Abheera said not looking up and thinking it must be one of her employees...

"What's wrong with you babe" she frozed at the voice, her tears were now on the urge of getting out of her eyes....

"you do not have any freaking right to call me babe mr. Saransh Thakker" Abheera said annoyance clearly visible in her voice... She stood on her place with red teary and hurtful eyes...

Saransh walked towards her and held her shoulders to which his hands were immediately yanked by Abheera

" don't you dare touch me Mr. Saransh" Abheera said expressionless

"please listen to me Abheera, I am not at fault " said Saransh
"first you were the one to commit the crime and now you are the one playing victim... Yes surely it was not you... It was freaking me who was sitting on other guy's lap and kissing him passionately" Said Abheera... Her words pierced his heart...

"please try to understand she forcefully did it, I really didn't did it" Saransh pleaded... mr. Saransh Thakker was pleading in front of her but she was not really bothered, indeed she was very much hurt...

"it's over Saransh... It is truly over... I ain't fool to fall in your trick again... I will neither fall for your tricks again nor fall for you" said Abheera and immediately left her cabin after taking her phone...

She sat in her car and drove off to her house...

She reached her house and entered the hall... Noticing her mother their she immediately hugged her...

"mom I want to go Kolkata for a year " Said Abheera ...
"but all of sudden why?! " Said Shravani
"just from their I am getting a lot of offers to work with so it will be good that I go there for a year and expand my work out there " said Abheera
"okay I will talk to Aarav ji and tell you about that tomorrow " Shravani said with a smile...

Later Shravani talked to Aarav about what Abheera asked her and Aarav too thought it was a good idea and immediately agree to it... Later another morning Shravani told Abheera that her father have agreed to send her kolkata to which she smiles...

After a week of her father agreeing to her thoughts she left for kolkata... She had no intention to expand her work but she thought of that idea to take a break from her former place as she was eventually getting distracted by Saransh...

She wanted to be as far from him as she could... So she thought Kolkata will be good choice... Also she didn't infromed any of her friends because they would basically tell Saransh where she is... Also she told her family members to not share her location with anyone....

___________________________________________

Hey fellow peeps I am back with an update...
Hope you all like this part of the story...
Also stay tuned because upcoming part will be more and more interesting...

Also we have suppressed 90k views
Thank you so so so much for so much support and love you showed to my story...

I am very grateful to you all...

Enjoy!!