part - 07

I know, love, it is such a funny thing
A mystery allure, gotta get to know you more
'Cause I, I can feel a real connection
A supernatural attraction-ah
I got the feels for you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You have stolen my heart, oh, yeah
Never let it go, oh, oh, no
Never let it go, oh, oh, oh
Lightning straight to my heart, oh, yeah
I got all the feels for sure
Yeah, I got all the feels for ya, oh

Boy, I, boy, I, boy, I know
I know I got the feels
Boy, I, boy, I, boy, I know
I know you feel it too (uh, uh)

~the feels
By twice

___________________________________________

Third person's POV

Abheera was staying in kolkata and doing her work... She wasn't distracted by thought of Saransh... She was indeed way too busy in her works that she didn't payed attention to the guy who broke her too the core... She was happy being here... She liked being in kolkata... She made new friends and was going ahead in her life...

*8 months later *

Abheera woke up with morning sun of kolkata hitting her face... She lazily sat up and looked at the time '6:25' it said... She breathed the morning air .... She stood up and walked towards the bathroom....

She did her morning routine, before taking a quick shower... She came out and wore her outfit...

She was wearing her footwear when she heard a knock at the door of her apartment... She hurriedly wore her heels and opened the door.... Just to witness a lady in her 40s...

"hello beta " the lady said
"namaste auntie " said Abheera
"beta I am from 5th floor.... Actually in evening today we will celebrate durga puja as you know it's biggest festival of bengal " the lady said
" oh I see " Abheera replied
"so I wanted you to join us if you have time" the lady said
"sure auntie I will " Abheera said with a smile and the lady gave her a warm smile back before moving to her neighbors door...

Seems like she got the responsibility to invite everyone...

With that abheera left for her work....

__________________evening_________________

Abheera got back from work early then usual... She went inside washroom and after taking a quick shower she came out... She applied light makeup and did loose braids as hairstyle.... She wore a white Saree and complimented it which and oxidized necklace, earrings, bangles, nose pin and ring...

 She wore a white Saree and complimented it which and oxidized necklace, earrings, bangles, nose pin and ring

Her outfit

Jewelleries

Jewelleries

She went down and saw the function started, she went towards the statue of Mata Durga and did Aarti and again got back and stood in a corner... She was new to all this and also she knew very less people in the society...

She stood still until 2 girls around her age pulled her in the center where everyone was playing with the red color... The colors also came on her very white Saree... She was enjoying but as soon as the crowd started to grew... It started getting uncomfortable for her... She belonged from royal family and back in Rajasthan... She was respected and never went in such crowd...

Abheera was trying to get out but couldn't figure out how... Suddenly she was pushed by someone... She closed her eyes knowing she would definitely fall and will be crushed by these peoples but to her surprise she never touched ground... Instead she was in someone's hold...

She slowly opened her eyes just to witness the eyes she hated the most... She thought it was delusion ... So she blinked twice and then thrice but at last the reality hit her... And she instantly stood on her feet and pushed the person she never wanted to see ever again... The person who is the reason for her being here in kolkata and staying away from her beloved family... The person who broke her heart...

Abheera try walking to exit but she lost her balance due to sprain she got in her legs when she was pushed by someone but SARANSH immediately picked her up in bridal style not worrying about the surrounding...

"it's rude leaving the puja in between" Saransh huskily whispered in her ears which sent shivers down her spine and she hated it... She hated how his little actions still effected her body... She looked into his eyes as he reached a corner...

"leave me " Abheera said
Saransh immediately yet carefully made her stand still holding her hands so she doesn't loose balance...

"why the hell are you here " she said with anger and hurt visible in her voice...
"I was missing you" Saransh said with most precious smile on his face like nothing happened back then... And that made abheera boil in anger...

"may Mata durga bless you both with a happy life ahead" a lady in her 50s said and applied some red color on Saransh's cheeks and some on Abheera's cheeks...

They gave a forced smile to the lady and as soon as the lady left Abheera walked towards her apartment with Saransh following her... Abheera was limping not being able to walk...

"let me help you or else your sprain will get worse" said Saraansh.
"no need " Abheera said but to her surprise she was again lifted... He took her towards the elevator...

"which floor?! " Saransh asked
Abheera didn't said anything and pressed 8..

The lifted stoped at the 8th floor and Saransh came out of it...

"flat number?! " saransh asked again
"let me down" Abheera said with a straight face
"come on say it fast " he said whining
"8'6" she muttered and he walked...

Abheera opened the door and he walked in placing her on the couch...

"why did you come here...?! " she said with tears in her eyes
"because I missed you " he said going on his knees in front of her
"to again ruin me?! " Abheera said
"no baby" Saransh said
"don't say that its disgusting " Abheera said as tears came out of her eyes...
"I know what you saw was disturbing and you are not willing to trust me... But I swear on my mother that it was her Abheera she forced me into this... Also if I wouldn't have loved you I would have never came all the way here from there " he said truth being visible in his voice...

But it's true when someone have made up a opinion they will never believe anyone...

"get out " Abheera said
"but-" before he could say any further Abheera cut him off
"GET OUT" Abheera shouted... Saransh understood that she is not in mood to understand anything so he quietly left... And abheera broke into tears

___________________________________________

Hey fellow peeps...
I am back with a very new update...
Hope you like it...
Also we have suppressed 95k views...
Thank you so much for all that support and love...

Enjoy!!!