part - 08

I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na, she belongs to me

~steal my girl
By One Direction
___________________________________________

*third person's pov*

Next morning

Abheera woke up with tears stains on her cheeks, she remembered about yesterday and rolled her eyes before heading to bathroom... She did her morning routine And took a bath... Slipping into her comfortable shorts and top she sighed... Yes she decided not to go on work today... She walked towards kitchen...

Before taking out instant noodles from drawer and preparing it... After she was done preparing it she had it.... She opened her phone and saw missed calls from her father... She walked towards the fridge and took out soft drink... She dialed her father number and dropped her self on couch before taking the phone near her ears...

"Good morning princess" came a voice from the other side of phone which was none other than Mr. Aarav's voice...

"Good morning Papa" Abheera answered
"where were you last night you didn't picked anyone's call" Aarav asked...
"that I was in durga puja and when I came back from there I immediately fell asleep.. Also phone was silent" she replied
"oh okay... Take good care of yourself and eat well beta" Aarav said
"sure Papa and you too take care" she replied and Aarav hanged up...

She closed her eyes for a while trying her best to forget yesterday's weekend... But how will she... Mr. Saransh have taken over her mind... She was in her thought when her phone ringed... She lazily looked at the user ID and it displayed "Ma".

She immediately picked the phone and put it near her ear...

"hello mera baccha... How are you?! You are good right?! You were not picking anyone's phone yesterday " Shravani said in a single breath... Abheera smiled at her worried state...
"I am all good mumma, I was just tired yesterday so I fell asleep soon" said Abheera
"thank God " Shravani said
"by the way mumma, did any of my friends asked about my address to any family member?! " Abheera asked
"actually beta, do you remember Saransh thakker?!" Shravani said
"yes what about him now mom" Abheera said being annoyed at his name...
" he came to me... " Shravani said in a low voice
"then?! " Abheera asked being all patient
"he asked me about your address, I denied I really did beta... But he pleaded again and again... I know beta I shouldn't have told him about your address but that guy genuinely care for you... He have strong feelings for you which were visible in his eyes... He even cried... I couldn't hold back myself and told him your address... I don't know what have happened between you two but do not let him go Abheera... He is very precious " Shravani said
"alright mumma... Take care of yourself " said Abheera
"you too beta take care and eat well " said Shravani and hung up...

Abheera closed her eyes... As soon as she closed her eyes Saransh's face flushed in front of her... 'should I give him a chance to prove himself ' Abheera muttered and sighed

She closed her eyes and soon sleep engulfed her...

Abheera woke up with the sound of her door bell and she lazily walked towards the door... As soon as she opened the door she witnessed a delivery guy with flowers and a mini box... She looked at him confused...

"ma'am this is for you " he said and forwarded the flowers and box to her... She smiled and took it from him and said thank you to him before getting inside and closing the door behind... She walked towards the couch and sat on it....

"please don't be from Saransh" she said to her self and took out the piece of paper from in between the flowers... And opened it...

_________________________________________
~♥~

Hey Abheera!

I am sending you this because you are never ready to hear me out. Also you have blocked me from everywhere so this was the last option I could reach out to you with. I know what you saw was disturbing. And you will definitely believe your own eyes. But trust me sometimes we get faked by our own eyes. Trust me love if I was a play boy I wouldn't have been finding you like a mad dog from last 8 months. I wouldn't have sacrificed my self respect and did so much for you. I really feel for you Abheera. Just give me last chance babe. It's all misunderstanding please understand me. Every relationship needs trust and I am just asking you to trust me and nothing more. There's a small box I have sent with flowers make sure you open it and watch what's inside. It may prove that I have been genuine to you always. I am really looking fool and a child doing all this. But it's love which made me fool. It's you who made me fool. I really Love you Abheera. Call me if you want to say anything 9********* is my number. This is the first time I am confessing and I mean it.
I love you ♥

~ Saransh

~♥~
________________________________________

Abheera immediately opened the box after reading the letter... She found a small pen drive in it... She stood up and took her laptop... She switched it on and I inserted the pen drive in it...

It was CCTV footage... Which showed
* Saransh was doing something on his laptop when his door bell ringed he got up and opened the door and a lady came in he said something to her and she sat on couch he poured water for her and sat little far from her. The girl shifted near him to Which Saransh said something put she placed her one hand on collar of his shirt more like seducing him. Saransh yanked her hand and stood up. To which she pulled him by his hand making him fall on couch and with in a second she sat on his lap and immediately joined there lips. At the same time door opened revealing Abheera. Saransh immediately pushed her and ran behind Abheera *

Abheera's eyes filled with tears she immediately opened the letter again and dialed the number he gave her...

"hello?! " It was his voice from the other side Abheera stayed silent
"Abheera?! " He said again
"can we meet?! " she asked
"oh I see you got the letter and pen drive" he said
"can we meet?! " she repeated
"well I left from kolakata already" he said
"oh" she said sadness clear in her voice
"hm" he just hummed
"o-ok then by-" she was cut of by him
"I have flight in a hour open the door" he said
"huh?! " she said confused
"open the door I am outside your apartment babe" he said

Abheera immediately stood and walked Towards the door, she opened the door just to witness him standing there with flowers in his hands and a very precious smile. She had tears in her eyes which immediately fell after looking at him...

___________________________________________

Hey fellow peeps!
I am back with a very new update... I don't update soon I know I know but as we reached 100 k view I had to update...
In order to thank you all for reading my story and being with me from very start of the story..
I am very thankful...

Thank you so so so much!
Enjoy!