SHOPPING

A/n pov

The whole ride was silent none of them spoke anything.  Soon they reached the shop . As they entered the shop everyone bowed to them .

Jungkook- hmm Ester( name of employee) show some wedding gown for her size.

Ester - s.sure s.sir .

Soon she started to show the gowns for y/n . Jungkook eyes caught one black wedding gown .

Jungkook- hmm this one .

Y/n who was busy looking here n there stopped and looked at the gown .

Y/n pov

Black ? Like seriously black ! I don't want my wedding gown atleast to be black . I will make some excuse rather than tell him a no .

Jungkook- y/n go and try this .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Soon y/n went inside the trial room and put the gown on . It hugged y/n body nicely.  But y/n was stubborn not to take black gown . Jungkook who was waiting outside the room looked up when he saw y/n infront of him

 Jungkook who was waiting outside the room looked up when he saw y/n infront of him

Jungkook pov

Aish she looks fucking hot in it.  I would be really hard for me control on wedding day. Ahh I can imagine ruining her beneath me ahh ! I can imagine how she will scream my name pleading to stop . Just waiting for first night .

Y/n - a.a.alpha t.this g.gown m.m.material is i.itchy ( she lied )

Jungkook- oh really then it's fine I will get another for you just wait here .

Y/n pov

Such a fool he is I gave an excuse he got convinced huh! Smart me .

Soon Jungkook came with another dress .

Jungkook- here wear this

Jungkook- here wear this .

Seeing the dress y/n eyes popped out ! She did not expected this .

Y/n - a.alpha t.this -

Jungkook- you thought me as a fool hmm .. now you have to options change clothes infront of me or wear this revealing dress on wedding day .

Y/n - a.a.alpha p.plss s.s.soryy

Jungkook- your sorry won't change now choose any one option fast !!! ( he yelled a bit )

Y/n was all sacred and crying . She did not wanted this to happen . Soon she felt jungkook steps coming near her .

Jungkook- fast choose one or I will do something worse ...

Y/n - p.pls a.alpha i.i am s.sorry

Soon he slapped her making her yelp in pain .

Jungkook- ( while grabbing her hair) always listen to me once I just slapped you . If after marriage you don't listen to me  I go do more worse .

Y/n - s.s.orry o.o.option 1 ( she cried )

Jungkook smirked looking at her fragile figure trembling in his arms .

Jungkook- then start the show .

Jungkook sat on the sofa opening his legs wide open and stretching his arms .

Soon y/n started to remove the gown with her trembling hands . She was sobbing as no one was around to help her.  If there was someone he/she would never dare to disobey the king alpha .

Now y/n was only left in her undergarments.  She was feeling so humiliated . She quickly wore her clothes back meanwhile jungkook was busy in watching her .

Jungkook- never dare to lie to me or else consequences would be the worst .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Jungkook- Ester this gown is final now show some wedding suite for me .

Ester - ok s.sir

Soon she started to show her . Y/n was choosing for him meanwhile Jungkook was busy in his phone . Y/n liked a suite and asked him -

Y/n - a.a.alpha t.this o.one

Jungkook- hmm I will try it .

Jungkook went inside the trial room

Jungkook went inside the trial room.  After some minutes he called y/n inside the trial room .

Y/n pov

What now !! I did nothing wrong so why he is calling me inside? Ughhh I need to go orelse he will get angry. 
Soon she entered the trial room and got shocked seeing him shirtless. 

Jungkook- make me wear this shirt. 

Y/n without no objection went towards him and stared to help him .

Jungkook pov -

She is too innocent to face my beast side.  How she will handle me on our first night. I slapped her a bit hard her left  cheek  is red and slap mark whatever she needed lesson .

Jungkook- you leave it you are too slow even slower than a snail .

He pushed y/n out of the trial room .

Jungkook came out in the outfit . He liked the fitting colour n all .

Soon they paid the bill and started to go out of the shop .

As they sat inside the car jungkook pulled y/n onto his lap.

Jungkook- today u will stay with me for whole day .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕

Byee Love you all 🖤🖤🌌🌌🌌🎉🎉🎉💞💖🎊💜💙❤❤💝💘