Terroriser - Personal Stylist

Y/N POV

"Wear this on our date tonight okay?" Terroriser said and handed me a shopping bag. I kiss him and went to my room.

I place the dress on my bed and stare at it.

The first time Brian took me on a date I was wearing a jean and a hoodie because we went to a park.

I always wear a shirt and jeans everytime Brian took me on a date, he never asks why and I can see that he understands it.

I'm not the type of person who wear this types of clothes and he knows it. Being a gamer doesn't need something to impress others by the way he/she looks. Intellectual intellegence is the most important.

I sigh and turn around when Brian hug my back.

"I knew it" He whispered and kiss my neck.

"Brian look at me. Look at how messy my look is right now. You think I can pull off this type of clothes?" I asks and point at the dress.

"Of course Y/N that dress will look better on you, you're beautiful" He said..

I take out my hair from the bun and show him my unpainted hands.

"You really think i'm beautiful?" I asks he nod and smile.

"Believe me you will be beautiful tonight 'kay?" He said and drag me to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asks confused.

"We're going to buy you girly things" He said and smile at me.

*timeskip*

We went to the mall and go in the makeup store.

"Really Brian?" I asks as he drag me then he give me a "Trust me I know what i'm doing" look.

We enter inside and there's a lot of girls wearing dress or something sexy..

Brian drag me to the at a stall and he grab a pallet.

I was left behind so I decided to take a sit and watch as Brian keep on choosing makeup while taking glances at me.

I grab my phone from the pocket of my hoodie and play games when Brian take my hands and look at the nail polish he got..

"Really?" I asks then he put his finger on his lips.

"Shhh.. I'm focusing" He said. I smile a bit knowing that he's really into it.

I didn't know Brian knows a lot of stuff in girls more than me.

After an hour of him looking carefully through the makeup we went to a store where they sell high heels.

"Brian I don---" I said then he put his finger on his lips again.

"Just for tonight Y/N.. I want you to see how beautiful you really are" He said and drag me inside.

He pick like 4 pairs and wear it on me. I told him I can do it but he insisted.

The first one.

"Too high" I said.

The second one.

"Too low" He said and wear me another the 3rd one.

"It's ugly" He said then finally! the 4th one.

"Perfect" He mumbled as he wore me the last heels.

"You like it?" He asks me.. I stand up to tests it and nod.

"Well that went better than expected." He said and we went to a restaurant to eat.

"I never thought you know much better at me when it comes to girls stuff" I said.

"My mother always wanted a daughter and guess what?" He said and look at me.. I cover my mouth stopping my laugh.

"She dress you up like a girl" I said then he sigh.

"Atleast I didn't turn out gay cause if I did.. I will never have the best girlfriend in the world". He said and hold my hands.

*timeskip*

"Y/N!! Come here!!" He said as I finished taking a bath..

"Don't wear clothes yet okay? You'll ruin your makeup" he said.. I left the bathroom and saw him holding a blower.

"What are you doing?" I asks.

"Just come here and let me do what I have to." He said. I sit on the bed holding the towel on my body tightly.

He begin to blow dry my hair while running his hands on my hair.

"That feels so good" I said and close my eyes.

"Hey! I didn't tell you to sleep" He said and roll his eyes on me.

"That's so gay Brian" I said and chuckled.

Then after he blow dry me hair he told me to sit on the chair and he begin combing it.

"Don't stare at me" He said without looking at me. After he comb my hair he part it in half and pin the half and began curling my hair.

"Oh my gosh" I said then he glared at me and roll his eyes.

"He looks so gay.." I thought and laugh then Brian slap my shoulder.

"Oww" I said.

"Don't laugh nothing's funny" he said and continue curling my hair.

"Why so serious?" I asks then he lean on my ear.

"Because it's my first time and if I made a mistake I might burn your hair or your ears." He said..

"It's your first time?" I asks. He nodded..

After he curl my hair he grab bobby pins and began styling my hair.

"Brian?" I called out but he never answer.

Minutes later he look at me and clap his hands.

"You're gay" I said then he look at me sharply.

"If i'm gay can I do this?" he said and kiss me.

"Eeew" I said then he bit my lips.

"Ouch!" I yelled in surprise then he grab the foundation and apply it on my face and neck.

He also did my eyeshadow then partnered it with a nude lipstick.

"Oh my God" he said staring at me.

"What?" I asks. He never allowed me to look at the mirror while he's doing my makeup so I don't know what I look like.

"Wear your dress and promise not to look in the mirror" He said. I nodded and grab the dress and wear it trying not to look in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asks then he went on my back and wear me a necklace.

"Beautiful" He said and uncover the mirror.

I look at myself and

"Wow" Is all I can say.. I look at him and hug him.

"You're ruining the makeup" He said.

"I don't care! Oh my gosh Brian" I said.

"See? Now you see what I see of how beautiful you really are and stop telling yourself you're ugly okay?" He said and hold my hands.

"Let's go?" He asks and wear his coat.

"Maybe it's the makeup effect" I mumbled then he grip my hands.

"It's not Y/N.. I only put a face powder in your face and some light eyeshadow and a nude lipstick and nothing else. So it's not the makeup effect. Understand? Stop underestimating yourself please" He said so I lean in and kiss him.

"Thank you" I said and hop in the car.