RULES AND FIRST NIGHT 🚫⚠️

A/n pov

Soon they reached the mansion.  Without glancing at y/n he went inside . Poor y/n was struggling with her big ass gown.  Somehow she reached inside and saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa with legs wide open. 

Y/n - a.a.alpha-

Jungkook- did I allowed you to speak huh ?

Y/n - n.no ( she stutter)

Jungkook- come here (he said indicating his lap )

Y/n went towards him and was about to sit on his lap but he stood up and -

Jungkook- follow me .

Soon they reached the bedroom. Jungkook sat on the bed and y/n was standing in front of him with head hung low .

Jungkook- since u will now live in my house you need to obey some rules . Even single rule is broken I will make sure you break 2 bones of yours .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Jungkook the rules are -

1) Never speak without my permission just say good morning and good evening when I return home back and responses only . No others words .

2) Always obey never try to go against. 

3) Breakfast should be ready by 8:00 and dinner by 7:40

4) You are not allowed to sleep before I sleep ans need to wake up before me

5) Always pleasure me when I ask

6) Don't lie , if I find you lying it will be over for you

7) Any mistake be ready for beating.

Understood ?

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Jungkook- anything u want to ask ?

Y/n - y.y.yes ..

Jungkook- what ?

Y/n - m.m.my s.ss.school ?

Jungkook- well we will talk about that later now I want to enjoy my first night . Go get a shower your clothes are in there .

Y/n - o.ok a.alpha

A/n pov

Y/n quickly went inside and she started to cry .

Y/n pov

Mom dad !! How am I suppose to live with this devil . He just wants me to be his slave n pleasure him at night . I will tell mom everything tomorrow once we go to my home.  I will not live with him .

Jungkook- jagiya come out fast it is not good to keep making your alpha wait for soo long ..( he said from outside )

Y/n quickly got rid of her dress and wore the clothes he gave .

Y/n pov

Yuk such revealing outfit it is !! I don't like it .

Jungkook- come fast out y/n !

Y/n opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on couch while sipping wine .

Jungkook- come near ..

Y/n went near to him and stood there silently. 

Jungkook- tonight pleasure me so much that I reward me . Make me feel good and call me DADDY !

Hiii little tulips 🌷 ❤ 💕 💖 💙 💓

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎊🎊🎊😘😘🧡🧡💕💕💕💚💙💗🖤🤎

Byeee Love you 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍