HOME AGAIN

A/n pov

After 30 mins of thrusting he cummed in her deep . He got up and went inside the bathroom.
Trembling in pain.  White semen dripping from her bruised vagiana...

Jungkook pov -
( he was showering) Ahh this girl made me feel so good that all those whores couldn't. Her beggings to stop , tears sum up all into a full package.  I would have like to go with second round but seeing her pathetic condition I didn't. 

A/n pov -

Soon he came out and saw y/n staring at the ceiling laying there like half dead .

Jungkook- get up and clean yourself ( hr commanded )

Y/n pov -

Can't this bitch see that I am not able to move an inch . I really want to go back home.  Mom ! Dad pls help me from this devil .

Jungkook- awww my wifey isn't able to move ? Then leave it u will sleep like this only then .

Soon jungkook plopped on the bed and layed beside her .

Jungkook- you know jagiya I have a habit to sleep alone on whole bed so now you will sleep on floor .

With saying this he pushed y/n from the bed . Poor soul rolled down and fell on floor with a loud thud .

Y/n pov

My body is paining alot . My vagaina is bleeding and my boobs are swollen.  Those bites on neck are really stinging.  He used me and didn't even cared to clean me off . My checks hurt his hands are too heavy.  One slap makes me go numb for 2 minutes.  My previous belt wounds weren't healed up and now these.

A/n pov

Soon both drifted to dreamland while one was happy and other one was sobbing in pain . Ones eyes were full of happiness and satisfaction while other ones eyes were moist screaming pain and fear only .

NEXT DAY !

Jungkook pov

Ahh good morning jungkook.. hmm oys already 7.30 today we have to go her house also . By the way where is she ? Aish she is still sleeping.. let her because from tomorrow she has to wake early only .

A/n pov

Jungkook got up and went to washroom for his morning routine.  He came out and saw y/n still sleeping.  She was covered with a thin sheet all naked.  Jungkook marched towards her and with a jolt woke her up .

Y/n pov

I felt someone shaking me with all force I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sitting infront of me with an angry face. 

Y/n - d.d..daddy n.n.no a.aa.alpha ( she was so scared that she couldn't even speak )

Jungkook- it's 8:00 where is my breakfast huh ? ( he thought teasing her )

Y/n - a.a.alpha i.i w.w.will m.m.make o.only 30 m.mi.ns p.pls

Jungkook soon slapped her bruised cheek making her cry .

Jungkook- I am letting you go this time and get ready by 11 . We have to go to your house . Understood?(he yelled )

Y/n - y.y.yes a.alpha

Timekip to 11:00

A/n

Jungkook and y/n both were sitting in car . Y/n was looking outside . Soon Jungkook spoke -

Jungkook- y/n don't you dare to open your mouth infront of your parents orelse I will make sure that they -

Y/n - n.n.no a.a.alpha i.i w.will not t.t.tell .

Jungkook smirked seeing her fearfull face . He always liked to be dominant and always that his omega will be like this only .

Soon they reached her home.  Her parents were standing on the main door for there welcome . After welcoming him they went inside .

Y/f - y/n how are you my love ? ( he smiled)

Y/n looked at jungkook who was already looking at her with a strong gaze .

Y/n - y.yes dad I am g.good .

Y/m - I hope jungkook is treating you well .

Y/n could feel his intense gaze which made her speak lie .

Y/n - y.yeah mom he is really good a.and t.treats me right .

Y/m - we told you only you were scared .

Jungkook pov -

Were scared ? She is scared and I love it .

Timeskip .

Y/n - m.mom I want to take my b.black dress can we go to my bedroom p.pls

Y/m - ok come dear. 

Soon both of them entered the room .

Y/n - m.mom listen to me plss

Y/m - what happened dear ?

Y/n - mom jungkook is not -

Jungkook- what happened jagiya ? ( he faked smile )

A/n pov

Seeing jungkook standing on the door made her face go white and blood ran blue . She was now scared to death..

Y/m - yes what happened dear ?

Y/n - i.i -

Jungkook- mom its nothing she just saw a nightmare and since morning she is scared about that dream only ..

Y/n - y.yes mom ( she smiled nervously)

Jungkook- mom we would like to leave now . It's already getting late and there will be traffic too .

Y/m - yes its ok y/n come you take your black dress .

Jungkook- yes jagiya take it ( he said while glaring at her )

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

IMPORTANT-  today I am going to upload both my old stories . Pls do vote and comment and pls pls pls support guys .

Byeeee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💙 💜 ❤ 🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉