intro

✧✧✧

SUMMARY

Sohelia Sayyadi loves her life and her job. Ever since she became a writer at a women's magazine, Prium her life has become everything she has dreamed about since she was a teenager. The only problem Sohelia has had was with her romantic life. After a million dates, she fails every time to find someone she can see herself spending the rest of her life with. But when her current date takes her to a party, she meets her longtime enemy, Stefan Abernathy. She plans to stay away but things never stay the way she planned.

✧✧✧

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I haven't written anything for a long time & I think it's time I get back to writing. ADULT CRISIS is meant to be a heart-lighted, comfortable novel. I have always been in love with enemies to lovers trope and wanted to finally write a book myself. the entire idea of writing this book has made me so excited and I hope it does not disappoint. this book might be the first in the series that I'm planning to write but I'm not sure. let's see how it goes haha. updates might be sporadic since I will be graduating soon and will be busy with real-life stuff but I will try to be as consistent as possible.

this is a first draft. I will try to edit the entire story after it's fully done. also, keep in mind it will contain explicit scenes. so please read it if you're above the legal age and comfortable with it.

thank you so much for giving this story a chance <3 all my love.

✧✧✧

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the publisher or author. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.