part - 10

They say there is a war
Between the man and the woman (ah, ah)
I've never felt like this before
My heart knew that I couldn't (ah)

And then you take me in
And everything in me begins to feel like I belong
Like everybody needs a home
And when I take your hand
Like the world has never held a man
I know I cannot heal the hurt
But I will hold you here forever
If I can, if I can

~ Exist for love
By Aurora

___________________________________________

6 months later....

*third person's pov*

Abheera came back from kolkata after a week of meeting Saransh, she again started working here and every thing between them became totally normal... They were in private relationship... Not secret...

People knew they were dating someone but didn't knew whom... In other words people knew they were taken by someone but didn't knew by whom... They were both doing good in life... They use to hang out very often and the Arrogant business man Mr. Saransh thakker became very soft towards her... Sometimes he used to vent his anger on her but he didn't let a single chance to make her feel lucky and loved... Once he upsets her he would go on pampering her and fulfilling her every wishes... Though their families didn't knew anything about their relationship but they were planning to talk to their family about them and make their bond permanent one or in other words to get stamped as each others...

Abheera woke up and went down after taking a quick shower and doing her morning routine... She saw her family on dining table having breakfast and she too joined her family after greeting them morning...

They were all having breakfast when Aarav interrupted everyone...
"I was thinking of something" Aarav said to which everyone looked at him...
"there's one friend of mine who's son is a well known business man... If you guys don't have any problem I would like his family to meet ours and talk about his and Abheera's wedding" Aarav completed his sentence and just after analysing all his words Abheera choked on her food... To which Abheer patted her back passing her water...
"what happened?! " Shravani asked
"no-nothing" Abheera said getting up from table and left her home
"she must be shy" Riya said
"hmm" Shravani said doubting if she was shy or something else is there which she's hiding...

Abheera reached Saransh's company and immediately ran towards elevator, no one stopped her because everyone was usual to her coming to office... As soon elevator stopped on the 11th floor abheera stepped out of it walking towards his cabin... She immediately opened the door without knocking and saw him discussing something to someone... Saransh turned his face towards door and signaled her to come in she did and sat on the couch... Soon the man left and abheera stood up walking towards him...

"what happened love... You seems tensed" Saransh asked
"they are talking about my marriage " she said standing in front of his table
"who?! " Saransh asked as his fist tighten
"my family " Abheera replied
Saransh stood from his chair and walked towards her... Standing in front of her he cupped her cheeks placing a peck on her forehead.
"don't worry I will come and talk to them about us " he said and Abheera looked into his eyes. Saransh noticed tears in her eyes.
"hey do not cry baby" Saransh said hugging her close to his body
"I don't want to lose you " Abheera said in cracked voice...

He broke the hug and held her hand and walked towards the couch he sat there and made her sit on his lap...
His one hand snaked her waist and another was brushing her cheeks...

"listen to me angel" he said and she looked into his eyes
"go home, talk to your mumma and tell her to ask if your father is free tonight and then inform me whenever he is free I will come to ask for your hands " he said very calmly in order to not make her tensed to which she nodded
"and do not cry... I won't let you go "he said placing another kiss on her forehead...
She hugged him coiling her hands around his neck...
She broke the hug and smiled to which he smiled back
"now go home I have few meetings to attend" he said to which she immediately nodded... Kissing his cheeks she left his cabin and walked towards elevator...
Saransh then walked to meeting room for his new project....

___________________________________________

It was evening Saransh was working on his laptop in his cabin when his phone ringed he looked at the caller ID and a smile made its way to his face... He picked the

*on the phone call*

Saransh - hey baby
Abheera - heyo, dad is free after 6 so you can come...
Saransh - that's great
Abheera - come soon
Saransh - sure love
Abheera - bye I love you
Saransh - I love you more

Saransh hanged up and went to his apartment he changed his outfit and drove towards her home as it was already time... He took flowers for Abheera...
As he reached there the door was opened by Abheera before he could even call her...
He smiled looking at her and passed her the flowers to which she kissed his cheeks...

"calm down Babe we are at your house" Saransh said and Abheera giggled... She held his hand guiding him inside and he was welcomed with smiling faces of ladies...

"Saransh she is my mom" Abheera said and saransh touched Shravani's feet in order to take blessings
"she is my Badi ma" Abheera said indicating towards riya and he did same with her and so on she introduced him to ladies of home who were very much pleased by his manners...
Soon Abheer and Aarush joined them and they too liked Saransh and then everyone went silent looking at the males of house...
Aarav, Aarav's brother, Aarav's father and Aarav's uncle they gave serious look to Saransh...

Saransh touched everyone's feet and they all settled on couch...
"what do you do?! " Aarav asked And Saransh gladly told everything about his business to them
"what's you name?! " Aarav asked
"Saransh Thakker " saransh replied
"the 2nd most successful businessman " Aarav said
"yes " Saransh replied
"hm... Will you be able to make my daughter happy " Aarav asked
"sir I surely won't be able to shower her with same love as yours but I will definitely do anything for her smile " Saransh said calmly yet boldly...

The question answer session went long and Aarav asked saransh to come with his parents on Sunday so he can meet them to which he agreed...
They insisted him to have dinner but he didn't agreed and left from there....

___________________________________________

Hey guys
I am back with very new update
Hope you guys like it
I am sorry I updated pretty late...
And thank you for all the love and support you showed to last chapter of the story...
Enjoy!!!!