Chapter 64

It was a bright beautiful day today.

Jeon household has started their day as how they would do it regularly.

It's been 2 days the case has been filed and their hearing was scheduled for a day after tomorrow.

Till now Mr.Han had recieved the information of The Jeon's has filed a case against him.

His secrets are out. Which he doesn't want to.

Anyways.

Namjoon had an awesome date with jin while jimin has been more close with his boyfriends.

Today was a slightly different day for Jungkook and taehyung.

Taehyung has apparantly decided to do some gardening work and Jungkook was to provide everything his husband wants.

Currently they both are in the front of the house, taehyung bending down to arrange the flowers and while Jungkook was holding a cup full of different edible plants seeds.

For like 2-3 hrs they both are in the garden planting as many plants as possible.

Both are enjoying the time they have got together.

"Give me another seed." Taehyung said.

Jungkook immediately handed his husband a new packet of seeds. Yesterday taehyung asked Jungkook about wanting to have garden which he wants to plant with him and as his husband who is full in love fulfilled his wish.

"I hope you grow into a big tree and have alot of branches." Smiled taehyung dabbing the soil with his hands.

"It will surely grow taehyung just like how we have grown." Smile Jungkook.

Handing taehyung new small saplings Jungkook said,

"I don't know how we grew over the time. But this growth signifies the pure relationship we have."

" just like this saplings you are planting will one day be a big and beautiful trees with long and strong roots which will help them sustain any harsh climate.the roots never leaves the tree and are with them from the start. They are the foundation and good sign of a healthy tree."

"Just like these roots I only hope our relationship becomes more and more strong that we can fight any calamity the world will throw at us."
Completing the sentence Jungkook looked above in the sky praying tha gods the time them together strongly.

"I hope just like this tree we have good fruits and floors of success and prosperity throughout our life. And like how every part of the plant has meaning, are interconnected and most importantly grow together. I hope our family and friends who have been with us grows with us as well." Praying God taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"I love you..."

Smiling widely Jungkook replied,"I love you too."

Smiling taehyung again bend down to plant a tomato sapling.

"But I know our tree will soon give us sweet fruit of our hardwork as well."

"What is this Jungkook? This is just a sapling it will take so much time to produce fruits." Chukled taehyung.

"Really? But our tree did he hardwork right? Won't it produce the sweetest fruit??"

And for few minutes of thinking taehyung got the point his husband was speaking. Immediately being shy taehyung didn't reply and just got up and started walking inside.

"Hey hey this is not fair taehyung you can't just hang me in here and go away."

"Oh I can mister, now come inside on your own." Smiled taehyung running inside.