Ch1: A box?

Marcy was reading one of her favourite books of all time the book was called "that fantasy world is upon you" it was written by her friends Anne and Sasha they wrote it together for her and gave it to her on her birthday it had 28 chapters and she was only on chapter 5 she then heard yelling from downstairs "ugh, not again" she said, she closed her book and went downstairs to check on her parents "mum, dad why are you arguing again?" Marcy asked, her parents started to glare, at her as if she had done something wrong "go upstairs now!" Her mother yelled Marcy flinched since she hates loud noises "and stop being a baby while you're at it" her father said, Marcy then ran upstairs and slammed her door loudly and jumped on her bed, tears started to fall down her cheek she always hated her parents since they had started to abuse her when she was 3, she was way to young to experience this ever since then she became the introverted kid at school she only had two friends who were Sasha Waybright and Anne Boonchuy...

A/N this is focused on Anne Boonchuy now 😘

It was Monday 24th of August, the sun was shining and everyone, well almost everyone was talking/whispering, a girl with brown hair walked in and all the talking and whispering stopped as soon as she came into the school "ANNE!" A girl yelled as Anne looked straight, she saw a girl running up to her everybody noticed how brave she was going to Anne Boonchuy "hey Sash" Anne said as they both hugged each other "where's Marcy?" Anne asked suspiciously "she's not in today she said to me that she was sick" Sasha Answered as she looked at Anne "come let's get to class cause the people are freaking me out when they are staring at us" Sasha said, Sasha took out her hand and Anne grabbed it gently and they started to walk to class "so girl, how was your weekend?" Sasha asked as they were walking "I didn't do much" Anne answered as she kept close to Sasha "not much, well I had a lot of fun during the weekend" Sasha explained as she was focusing on walking.

In class everyone was so quiet about how the blonde haired girl was brave to go next to the brown haired girl well nothing was wrong with Anne she was just a normal girl at school but everyone thinks Anne is weird and unnatural but Anne didn't mind what others think of her, she was just happy to be with her two friends well one of them "so Anne wanna go out after-school?" Sasha asked as she stopped to take a break and drink some of her fruit juice "if my parents don't mine but my answer is yes!" Anne yelled happily as she got to her seat but everyone stopped talking as soon as the teacher came in she was one of the meanest teachers of the school everyone was scared of her "EVERYONE SIT DOWN" The teacher yelled and everyone sat down quickly.

Soon later the teacher was taking the register so she knew that everyone was here but one person wasn't "Marcy Wu" the teacher called out, Anne then realized that Marcy was sick and she had a class with one of the meanest teachers of the school "Uh Miss, Marcy is sick, Sasha was told by her this morning" Anne explained but the teacher became furious "WHAT!" She yelled out as everyone came down scaredly "I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S SICK CALL HER RIGHT NOW!" The teacher yelled.

After school Sasha and Anne went over to Marcy's house but Marcy's parents said she wasn't home and was taking a walk out in town.

In a shop Marcy spotted a music box that caught the edge of her eye it was fascinating to her so she went in and brought the box she then went out seeing her two friends Sasha and Anne "oh hey girls" Marcy said as she put the box in her bag "Marcy, you said you were sick" Anne said Marcy then looked down looking worried "Sorry I lied I shouldn't have the reason why I was off was because of my parents" Marcy explained.

Soon later the three girls were at a park not so far from Marcy's home Anne then opened the box but soon a big flashy light came out and sapped them somewhere they don't know...

Sorry guys that took a while to do but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "Hey Anne" A villain Marcy story anyway I hope you have a lovely weekend bye

Word Count:797