Part - 1

Author's pov.

A beautiful mansion where lived a girl or we say spoilt brat uhh huhh not coz of money but with her tantrums ...
Tho she's kind , tough , stubborn and loves to annoy ... - Y/N
She wasn't alone but lived with her bff Divi. She was her told opposite.

Divi - Y/nieee wake up ! Or else we'll be late ...

You - Lemme sleep ...

Divi - *sighs* Y/n he would be coming now it's already 3:30.

You - IDC ... it's so early that BBJ !!! Is a shaitan ... You too come and join me *spreads her arms*

Divi - No... thank-you and what's BBJ ?

You - BIG BUNNY JUNGCOCK ... *Smirks* *sleeps back*

Divi - this gurlll..... Yo-

A knock interrupts , Divi knew who was it she was She gulps and finally opens the door lastly feeling bad for her bestie.

There was him at Y/n's door as it was his first daily routine to wake her up for her unwilling workout session

He immediately bows to Divi she repeated.

Divi - umm.. j-jungkooks-hi umm We're just comin - g in 5 mins .. hu-
*She was about to close the door*

Jk - *puts his leg in between* *gets inside* Miss you go I'll bring her .

Divi - Poor Y/n ... *Leaves*

Jungkook looks at you who was sleeping after selling all her horses.
He sighs and gently yet coldly calls you .

Jk - Maam wake up ! It's time for workout.

You - Mmm ... Thyme you're so handsome.. *talks in sleep snuggling more*

Jk - Y/n Maam it's JUNGKOOK ?! If in 3 mins you don't wake up I'll have to do something. *Grabs your shoulder lightly*

You - don't bring that BIG BUNNY JUNGCOCK between us ... Come let's sleep baby .

In the next blink of eye you pulled Jungkook by his hands and make him fall on you .

Jk - WTF-

You - umm you're so cuddly *hugs more tightly*

Jk - Y/n leave ME ! ... Ma'am wake up ...

Your arms were encircled around his neck and unknowingly his hand on your waist . He flipped around and layed beside you breathing heavily. You were snoring still.

Jk - so you won't wake huh?

Next Jk picked you up in bridal style , due to the sudden movement you woke up .

You - AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BIG BUNNY JUNGKCO- *stops realising*

Jk - stop shouting ! My ears will bleed