Chapter - 20

It's been 2 months since the party was held.

Sweety is 6 months pregnant now.

Jin and Sweety were at hospital waiting room waiting for their name to called.

"Mrs kim Sweety!" Nurse Said

Jin quickly stood up holding sweety's arms to help her stand up.

He was carrying a Tote bag which had her reports and water bottle for her.

She has a baby bump and was difficult to walk like she used to.

Jin knocked on the door before entering the doctor room.

"Welcome Sweety!" Namjoon Smiled standing up coming towards them holding sweety's arm as they helped her sit down.

"How's your health now?" Namjoon warmly Smiled

"Not good! She keeps getting trouble to sleep in the nights! She pukes everything after eating anything in 5 min! Her legs are getting swollen too often! See her eyes! They are dull! My wife is loosing her strength! Please do something that can ease her pain!" Jin literally cried telling how his wife has been suffering lately.

They got register marriage! Once the baby was born they decided to hold a large reception.

"you look pregnant more than her! She looks healthy to me! Look at yourself!" Namjoon laughed at Jin's state.

He took maternity leave for a year! Giving the position to Mr kim for a year!

His hair is messed up! He has bags under his eyes! He is wearing A sweatshirt and grey night pants! He looks so pale.

"I get that! This is the first time for you to see her pregnant! But take care of yourself too! So you don't get sick when she gives birth!" Namjoon smiled at Jin.

"I'm feeling good nowadays! Actually he is the one who i should worry about! Even if i gag he runs to me rubbing my back giving hot water something! Even when I'm asleep he keeps giving me foot massages! At nights I'm feeling uncomfortable laying on side so keeps buying soft pillows to help me sleep better! He is sanitizing everything that I'll use! Bro he really needs to calm down!" Sweety said as namjoon and she laughed at pouty Jin.

"Yah Don't laugh at me! I was scared what if u get sick! This is not fair!" Jin pouted

"I know that hubby! But you have to let me do some work! You know i can't see you sick!" Sweety Smiled holding Jin's cheek.

He smiled holding her hand.

"Okay then let's get monthly tests!" Namjoon said as Sweety nodded going towards the bed laying on it as a lady nurse put the lubricant on her stomach to get the scan.

After doing it namjoon told sweety to get up, while getting up she stumbled as Jin ran to her holding her.

"How many times I have to tell you! Get up slowly! You are not going to run a marathon by getting up quick!" Jin whined as Sweety giggled sitting infront of namjoon.

"Everything is alright! I'll prescribe you some strength tonique and tablets! Everything is set! Next appointment is one week before due date!" Namjoon Smiled

"Oppa! If you don't mind can i ask you something?" Sweety asked as namjoon Smiled

"I feel like we met before! But i can't remember! Please tell me if we have any kind of connections!" Sweety asked looking at namjoon with doe eyes.

"I'll give you a suprise after your delivery! Then you will know everything!" Namjoon smiled patting her head.

"Come on yah! Please tell me now!" Sweety pouted.