Welcome

What if Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya had their second-generation leaps at the same time?

KKB introduces Prachi and Rhea, and KD introduces Rajveer and Shaurya, two different sets of twins who were separated.

I got this idea recently as Kundali Bhagya has taken a 20-year leap, and is basically showing the boy version of Rhea and Prachi lol.

This story will be very different from the shows because the Arora sisters will live together and raise Prachi, Rajveer, and Shahana together.

Shahana will be Sameer and Srishti's daughter, which Sameer won't know about.

Rajveer will know that Preeta is his mother from the start, but she will still refuse to acknowledge him as her son, suffering from shock after Karan's death.

Karan never woke up and died in his coma when Anjali kidnapped Rudraksh/Rajveer.

Preeta and Rudraksh were both presumed dead by the Luthras.

While, Kavya and Shaurya thought to be orphans, are raised by their grandparents and uncles.

On the other side, as the story goes Pragya and Abhishek separate after Kiara's death, taking one twin each.

Soon, Pragya reunites with her sisters and together they face the trials of life.

Now twenty years later, Pragya is a business tycoon and the wife of Vansh Raisinghania.

Preeta is a renowned doctor and workaholic, still mourning the death of Karan, but slowly falling for her colleague and childhood best friend Shivaay Agnihotri.

Srishti is a supermodel turned fashion designer, even now in love with Sameer, but refuses to reconcile with him in support of her sisters.

Shahana wants to know more about her father, but Srishti never tells her anything, so she will search for him herself.

Rajveer reminds Preeta of Karan too much, that's why she's distant from him, but Shivaay will help them grow closer.

Prachi thinks that Vansh is her biological father because Pragya never told her about Abhishek.

Abhishek has also remarried Tanushree, (what else could we expect from this spineless man).

Rhea lives in a boarding school that Tanu manipulated Abhi to send her to when Rhea was only seven years old. So, that their son and Rhea's stepbrother Tushar, would get all of Abhi's attention and wealth.

Swarna Dadi, Taiji, and Mithali have told Rhea everything that Abhi, Tanu, and Alia did to Pragya, so she silently resents them but is powerless to do anything because of the fear of Tanu.

Purab is like the dad Rhea never had. He's married to Alia against his will. Misses Disha and Sunny a lot, but does not get them back, as Disha didn't trust his love for her, and so easily fell for Alia's scheme.

Disha, Sunny, and Aryan live close to Rhea's boarding school and are like a second family to her.

Aryan is Disha and Purab's youngest son, whom Purab doesn't know about.

Kavya and Shaurya both resent their mom for being the cause of their dad's death, as the elders have told them. They're each other's parents and life, rich but not spoiled, have everything they could possibly want, but are empty without their family, not knowing how big it truly is.

***
This story will not have a:

1. Love triangle
2. Evil twin (sister or brother)

This story will have
1. Logic
2. Common sense

***
So, if you want to read a story with all of the above, please vote and comment.

It's my first story, so your support would mean the world.