Chapter 16 - Just For One Night

(This chapter gets a little bit smutty, If you don't wish to read it, skip to after where I have placed the two skip lines.)

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Harvey panted, his forehead resting against yours. "So have I..." You responded, your head resting against his.

"Do we have to stop?" You questioned.

"Evangeline, I-" Harvey begins. You sigh in response.

"I know, it's wrong, you are my Doctor, we shouldn't be doing this..." You pulled away.

Harvey's eyes were clouded with longing as he watched you pull away from him. He took a deep breath before responding, "I know, but you can't blame me for wanting you." You knew that getting involved with your doctor would be complicated. However, the intense attraction between you and Harvey made it difficult to resist each other's company.

"I don't want to stop." Harvey continued, his hand reaching out to take yours. You weakly smiled, feeling so at ease. His face fell to a frown, you knew it could only mean one thing. "I don't want to ruin our friendship too..." You added, your smile turning into a frown too.

"I know," he replied, his grip on your hand tightening. "But I can't help how I feel about you. And I don't want to hide it anymore." His words melted your being and you felt a wave of desire wash over you. "But what about the consequences?" You asked, your voice laced with uncertainty. "We'll figure it out together," he reassured you, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on your lips. "But for now, let's just enjoy being together." You couldn't resist his charm, and you found yourself getting lost in his embrace once again.

Your lips collided once more, this kiss full of even more passion and lust. Neither of you knew if this moment before you would be the only chance you would get to be with one another, as your future seemed poisoned by uncertainty.

"Let me have you, just for one night..." He whispered into your ear, making you weaken at the sound of his voice. You knew it was wrong, but you wanted him too badly to resist. "Yes," you murmured, and before you could change your mind in a spit of doubt, Harvey stood up holding your hand, guiding you and pushing your body against the wall. You didn't fight it, and soon his fingers were resting on your chin, your bodies intertwined with one another.

- skip -

Harvey's lips were on yours once again. As the kiss deepened, you could feel Harvey's arms wrap tightly around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Your body seamlessly melted into his and you found yourself losing control to the sensations that were coursing through you. You were both now breathless and panting, your hands exploring each others bodies in a flurry of passion.

Harvey ripped off your jumper frantically, kissing your bare chest underneath it. His hands cupped your breasts as he moved his way back up to your lips, intertwining his lips with yours again. You reached out and began to unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his chest. Harvey was a figure of perfection, every part of him seemed to be carved perfectly.

"Are you sure about this?" He panted in your ear gently, his hand stroking your cheek.

You had waited for months for this moment, every fantasy you had was about to come true.

"Yes..." You whimpered.

Harvey smirked, his eyes darkening with lust. He trailed kisses down your neck, leaving a trail of heat and desire in his wake. You moaned in pleasure, your hands moving over his muscular chest and exploring every inch of his skin. You could feel his desire building, and you matched his passion with your own. He seemed experienced, despite his usual awkward manner. Everything he did to you felt like a well thought out intricate move, like he knew how to pleasure you.

You took Harveys hand, leading him to your bedroom. He followed like a lost puppy, completely lost within your being. As you entered the bedroom, you could feel the heat between you two intensifying. You turned around to face Harvey, his eyes filled with desire as he stared back at you. Without hesitation, he stepped closer to you, pulling you into him again. His hands ran down your body, tracing every curve and contour, making you shiver with pleasure.

He reached for the hem of your skirt, frantically sliding it down your legs, leaving you in only your underwear. You could feel his gaze on your body, taking in every inch of you. It made you feel vulnerable, yet powerful at the same time. No man had done anything remotely like this to you before, not in this way. Harvey unbuckled his belt, removing his trousers too. You were both nearly naked with one another, something you had only dreamed about.

"You are so beautiful..." He muttered, your heads resting on one another. You felt your cheeks somehow redden from the sincerity of his words. It felt as if his gaze was worshipping you and your body. He led you to the bed, and you both fell onto it together. He laid on top of you, kissing your neck and pulling your underwear off of your figure. You frantically tried to pull his off too. Soon your naked bodies lied on top of one another.

Finally, Harvey reached his destination and you gasped as he entered. His movements were slow and deliberate, and you could tell that he was taking his time to ensure that you were enjoying every moment of the experience. Harvey knew exactly what he was doing.

After a while, you felt a pleasure build inside of you until you could no longer contain it. You arched your back and cried out as you reached a powerful orgasm, waves of pleasure coursing through your body. As you climaxed, Harvey sped up, groaning into your ear as he did. Finally, you felt his body ease as he laid on top of you panting.

- skip end -

He nuzzled his head into your neck as you wrapped your arms around him, feeling completely satisfied. He laid on top of you in an embrace for a while, simply taking in what had just happened. The room was quiet, except for the sound of your breathing and the faint rustle of the sheets as Harvey shifted his weight to lay next to you instead. You turned to lay onto his chest, running your fingers through his hair, enjoying the sensation of his warmth against your skin, both of your breathing gradually slowing down. You could feel his heartbeat against your cheek, matching the rhythm of your own. It was a moment of pure bliss, as if the world had stopped spinning for a while. You wrapped your arms around him, holding him close to you, not wanting to let go.

After a while, Harvey lifted his head, his eyes meeting yours. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice hoarse with emotion. "That was amazing." You smiled at him, feeling a sense of contentment wash over you. "You're welcome," you replied softly, tracing circles on his chest with your fingertips.

You both got up and found your clothes that you had deserted around the house. You knew that what had happened was incredible, but the reality of your situation began to settle in. Harvey was your doctor, and getting involved with him could have serious consequences. You both dressed in silence, but as he was about to leave, Harvey grabbed your hand.

"I know this is complicated," he said, his gaze intense. "But I don't regret what happened between us. And I don't want to lose you." You looked at him, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. You knew that you felt the same way.

"I don't want to lose you either," you replied, your voice soft. "But we need to be careful. We can't let anyone find out about us." Harvey nodded in agreement, and you both left the bedroom, heading back to reality.

You gazed outside, the weather had calmed and the snow had stopped, a chilly white land lay before the two of you. Harvey found his coat and scarf and began to put both on, gazing at you in the process.

"Be safe walking home..." You mentioned as he turned to the door. "I will." He weakly smiled. You both needed time to process what had just happened. 

A flurry of passion and longing meant you had finally caved into one another, and you couldn't get over how amazing it felt to be that intimate and close with him. Although you felt you had stated your feelings, deep down there was no sense of clarity.

This one night would inevitably start the unavoidable between the two of you...