prologue

This is my old book which I republished. I wrote it when terebin was on air . Maybe on April ❤️
_____

"You don't have any idea how much I love you Meerab", Murtasim thought looking at Meerab's photograph which his father gave him. He is very happy today as Meerab's father accepted the proposal of his wedding with Meerab. For Meerab this marriage would be an arranged marriage but for him, this marriage will be love.

He sat on the bed with the thought of their wedding. He dreamt of spending his whole life with her and enjoying his whole life with her. He wants to stay beside her in every possible step and wants to make her feel very special in this world. He doesn't even want her to know about his dark side. Everyone fears him but he can't handle the fear in her eyes of him.

They will meet each other tomorrow and he is very excited to meet her as now he can look at her with his right. The whole world fears him here he fears her anger and ignorance. He wants to love her till no end. He wants to be the reason for her beautiful smile and wants to keep her happy. One day she has to marry someone then why not him? Here he will never stop her from doing anything because of his love. He thinks that his love is enough for both of them. His anger is very dangerous but automatically his anger cools down when his eyes catch her presence.

Her smile can make his day and if she smiles for him then he will stay in his lala land for the whole day. Many girls are mad at him but he doesn't give heed because he wants to stay loyal to her. He has kept every first thing for her. He never gifted anything to anyone because he wanted to give the first gift to her. He never touched any girl and never came into any relationship because she would be his first. He wants to make her his wife not just a girlfriend because he doesn't believe in a live-in relationship.

Nobody dares to touch him but for her, he can give his life.

He doesn't care about anyone's feelings but one drop of tear in her eye makes him mad.

He is mad in love with her but she never thought about love in her whole life.

Can he make her fall in love with him?

Is his one side love enough for both of them?
______
Short story ❤️

Did you like the plot?