𝟬𝟭𝟱. zero points for you

CHAPTER FIFTEEN,zero points for you

CHAPTER FIFTEEN,
zero points for you.

        SUMMER BREAKS ARE NORMALLY SOLANA'S FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR. Mainly because there is no school. She doesn't have to worry about exams or even assignments. She's allowed to be free, and enjoy some quality time with her friends. The month of June is almost over. The majority of Solana's time is spent working, but when she's not doing that, she's hanging out with Azella and Maelynn.

After summer ends, Solana is going to become a senior at Hawkins High. She's thrilled but at the same time, she's worried about leaving Hawkins. Once she's graduated, she's off to college which is a big step. How is life going to be for her as a young adult? Will she be able to forget everything that has occurred in her hometown? It's expected for her to have concerns. Especially since for her entire life, she's only known Hawkins to be her home. But, now her home is becoming a disaster zone. For the past year, things have been normal. Solana is hoping that she will be able to get through this summer without any challenges.

Nonetheless, in this town, you could never be too careful. Something is always lurking in the shadows.

Once Azella Zháo stepped into the Gap, she found the one person that she was looking for. There Solana was, assisting three customers. Azella made her way to her best friend, casually running her fingers through the various clothing items that were on the clothing racks. As Azella stood behind the three girls, Solana was wrapping up with her customers, pointing to her co-worker and letting the girls know that they could head over to check out their items once they were ready.

      Solana's smile only grew wider once the girls walked off, revealing Azella. "Hey!"

       Azella mirrored Solana's smile upon seeing her, "Hey, my pretty best friend!" A hug is shared among them. Solana pulls away first, "I'm guessing that you're here to take me to lunch?" Solana glances at the watch on her wrist. It was around her lunch break.

       "Yes, girl. I'm starving." Azella pouts her lips. Solana lightly laughs, "Okay. Just let me grab my purse." Solana walks off, heading into the back room to retrieve her purse. Azella anxiously taps her finger on her cheek. She had a plan. This plan may have a good outcome or it might be a horrible disaster. Overall, she doesn't think it will be that bad. All she knows is that Solana probably won't like it.

    Azella is so deep in thought that she doesn't realize that Solana is back. With her purse on her shoulder, Sol couldn't help but notice how uneasy Azella looked. "What's wrong? Did something happen at work?"

     "Oh no! Work's going great so far." Azella works at  Claire's, which is also located at the Starcourt Mall. Whenever their schedules align, they try to get lunch together. Unfortunately, it's solely the two of them out of their trio. Maelynn opted out of working at the mall this summer. Instead, she wanted to do babysitting. Solana thought that was boring as hell, wondering why Maelynn wanted to spend her summer watching some kids. The Starcourt Mall was beyond popular. Ever since its opening, it has been highly populated with the town residents visiting ever so often.