𝟬𝟬𝟰. family dinner with the coleman's

CHAPTER FOUR,family dinner with the coleman's

CHAPTER FOUR,
family dinner with the coleman's.

ACCORDING TO STEVE HARRINGTON, SOLANA COLEMAN WASN'T HARD TO MISS. How could she? She stood out compared to everyone else. That's why he wanted to see her again when the school day was finally over. He could only admit to himself that the sight of her does something to him. He knows that Solana is probably getting tired of him constantly annoying her, but he wants to make things right. Steve knows that he is wrong for what he did. He is also aware that apologizing a hundred times won't make a difference, so he is going to do whatever is necessary to ensure that he and Solana are on good terms.

         As it relates to Nancy, he's decided that it's best for them to take some time to clear their minds. He's embarrassed that Nancy doesn't feel anything for him. Where did things go wrong? Steve isn't the best person, and he isn't necessarily the best boyfriend either, but he's trying his best. Is that not enough?

          Steve felt relieved when he saw Maelyn in the hallw. Maybe she can let him know where Solana is. The curly-haired teenager was in her own world, humming a song that's been stuck in her head. Her humming stopped once she saw Steve approaching her. "Hey, Mae," He breathes out. "How are you?"

            "I'm okay..." answers Maelyn. "What's up?" Maelyn and Steve aren't really friends like that, but they have talked to each other a few times. This is mainly due to Maelyn's friendship with Nancy Wheeler. She's actually surprised that he's talking to her. "Have you seen Solana around? Did she leave already?" Steve inquires.

         Maelyn was taken aback by the fact that all of a sudden, Steve was concerned with Solana. Is something going on between them? It's not her place to question either Steve or Solana, but at the same time, she's hoping that Solana isn't falling into Steve's trap again.

        When Steve Harrington hurt her best friend and acted as if she didn't exist, it was up to Maelyn and Azella to ensure that she was okay. Solana is a very strong girl, but behind that wall, is a broken person. She took the news of Steve's new relationship harder than she expected, especially since they were the most popular couple at the school. It took a while but Solana eventually reverted to her old self. She was better off without him. Solana deserved someone who is going to choose her. Everyday. Maelyn and Azella wasn't the biggest fan of Steve Harrington, but according to Azella, she's seen a difference ever since Steve and Nancy started dating.

       Azella thinks that Steve is more mature. It's clear that his friends were a bad influence on him. With Tommy out of his ear, Steve Harrington was more tolerable. Maelyn begs to differ though. She didn't see much of a difference within the Harrington boy, but she is going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maelyn doesn't really have a choice but to tolerate Steve Harrington's presence, especially if it's the case where Solana decides to become his friend.