part - 12

Gather 'round now, look at me (هيا، هيا)
Respect and love, the only way (هيا، هيا)
If you wanna come, come with me (هيا، هيا)
The door is open every day (هيا، هيا)
This one plus two, rendezvous, all invited
This what we do, how we do

Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we believe it
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we can see it

Here's to the ones that keep the passion
Respect, oh, yeah
Here's to the ones that can imagine
Respect, oh, yeah

~Dreamers
By Jeon Jungkook

___________________________________________

*third person's POV*

Abheera was at her workplace when her door opened she shifted her gaze to look at the person who opened the door and found her fiance standing there with flowers... 'This guy and his obsession with flowers' Abheera thought and passed him a smile and stood from her seat walking towards him....

He handed her the flowers which she gladly took with a pleasant smile and placed it gently on her table before looking at his tall figure...
"what brought you here" she asked as he barely came to her workplace
"I was done with all meetings and no works were left for today so I thought to come here so we can go to maybe some café" Saransh said with his most handsome smile

"are you done with your work?! " Saransh asked
"just give me five minutes I will be done" Abheera said to which he nodded and sat at the couch while abheera did the rest of her work... Soon enough she was done at everything and looked at Saransh who was already looking at her with a smile... She couldn't help and smiled back...

" I am done" Abheera exclaimed
"let's go then " Saransh said and forwarded his hand in front of her which she gladly accepted and placed her hand over his... He pulled her hand which decreased the distance between them and then Saransh placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before walking out of her workplace...

He opened the door of passenger seat for her and she sat, he closed the door after making sure she have took her seat and then he walked towards driving seat and set himself.... He then started the engine before driving towards Abheera's favorite café....

While driving Saransh took Abheera's right hand which diverted her gaze from window to him and she looked at him, he then placed her hand on the car gear and above her hand he placed his hand so he can change gear at equal intervals... She passed him a smile with crimson tint on her cheeks ... Abheera loved the small efforts he showed and Saransh loved the small effects he had on her....

Soon enough they reached the café and Abheera smiled widely looking at her favorite café, Saransh stepped out of the car and walking towards the door of passenger side he opened the door for her and she stepped out...

"why I am getting princess treatment?! " Abheera asked
"because my love you deserve it" Saransh replied to which she smiled meekly and they walked inside the café... They sat there ordered things and chit chatted with each other for around 2 hours.... After that Saransh dropped Answers to her house and Went to his own....

___________________________________________

*days later*

It was mehendi and sangeet function today the whole function was happening in Rajput Haveli... The Haveli itself was decorated in green and yellow clothes looking like a mehendi or haldi bride...everyone was going from here to there...