part - 13

"I think we could last forever"
"I'm afraid that everything will disappear" "Just trust me"

She's saying,Baby 생각하지 마
There's not a bad thing here tonight
Baby 떠나도 좋아, 있어 줘 오늘까지만

Watch me go
날 적셔 밤새도록 away
아침도 취해서 오지 않게
시끄러운 음악 속에 희미해진 나
드라마 같은 뻔한 story 익숙해져 가
네가 알던 나를 찾기엔 멀리 온 걸까?
Yeah, I know,You know,I know (ooh)

I'd rather be lost in the lights
Lost in the lights,I'm outta my mind
이 밤의 끝을 잡아줘
매일 밤 you spin me up high
너를 품은 달,Let me have a taste

~like crazy
By Park Jimin
___________________________________________

*third person's pov*

Saransh turned and looked at Abheera who was just playing with her fingers, she was nervous the feelings she was getting today was very different and strong...

He slowly walked towards her and held her hands, she shifted her gaze upwards to look into his eyes which showed pure love and assurance for secure future with him...

He slowly and gently removed her nose pin and cupped her face with his one hand while another sneaked on her waist pulling her closer to him... He bend a little to match her height and took her lips between his pouring all his love to her... She placed her one hand on his chest while other on his arms... She matched her lip movements with his...

He broke the kiss seeing her getting out of breath and looked at her... He then made her sit on the bed and kneeled down in front of him... He touched her ankle sending shivers to her as she placed her foot on his thigh... As she placed gentle kiss on both her foot...

"I have kissed feets of only two women... First my mother and then you Abheera and if God bless us then I will kiss another foot" Saransh said to which Abheera smiled knowing he was talking about having a daughter... Abheera cupped his face and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead...
"I am very lucky to have you" Abheera said and he got up sitting next to her...

"this must be heavy" Saransh to which Abheera nodded
"should I help you remove all this?!" Saransh asked getting a nod from Abheera...

He carefully removed veil from her head and started opening her hairs which took a lot of time, he then carefully removed her headpiece and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, he then carefully removed her earrings and then he started opening her neck piece and his cold fingers brushed her warm neck, he then removed her neck piece and looked into her eyes... Which showed same emotions as him...

{Author's note - Adult content ahead read at your own will}

He cupped her face and slowly joined their lips, they kissed for a minute and then broke the kiss getting out of breath... He then made her lay on the bed and started sucking and biting on her neck leaving hickeys... He placed his one hand on her waist band playing with it while other caressed her hairs...

"I love you so much Abheera" Saransh
"I love you more" Abheera said in low voice...

Saransh unhooked her blouse and soon it was on floor... He then admired her beautiful body which made Abheera blush as she tried to hide herself but was stopped by Saransh.