part - 14

불 꺼진 romantic, all my life
내 주위는 온통 lovely day
내 눈 속에 비친 arrow sign
(Oh, why? Oh, why?)
(Oh, why? Oh, why?)

I'm feeling lonely (lonely)
그만 힐끗대고 말해줘요
Hold me (hold me)
다시 crying in my room
숨기고 싶어 (say what you say, but I want it more)
But still I want it more, more, more

I gave a second chance to Cupid
널 믿은 내가 정말 stupid
보여줄게 숨겨왔던 love, is it real?
Cupid is so dumb

~Cupid
By Fifty fifty

___________________________________________

*third person's pov*

Abheera woke up when she heard knock on the door and looked at the clock which showed 8 in the morning and she cursed her self for not waking up on time ...

She got up from the bed after removing his hand gently from her waist and walked towards the door.... She opened the door just to witness her mother in law... She smiled and stepped aside to let her in... Her mother came inside and looked At Saransh still sleeping...

"good morning beta... I didn't meant to disturb your sleep but have to... Actually todays your reception hope you remember that, here's the dress and jewellery you will have to wear at the party" her mother in law said

"oh okay auntie" Abheera said with smile..
"arey call me ma just like saransh does beta, you are my child now" she said with smile to which answers nodded...
"I should leave, the party is around 12pm so get ready by then, wake him up and get freshed then both of you come and have breakfast" said her mother in law and left...

After her mother in law left Abheera again locked the room and turned to see him still asleep... She went inside the washroom to do her morning routine and then wake him up....

She came out in a very simple kurti as she had to change after a while and then she walked to wake him up...
"Saransh" she called him once then twice and then thrice still her hubby was deep asleep...

She then pulled the quilt cover he had on his body but that had no use... She then patted his arm and in a second she was pulled by him... Which led to her Fallon on top of him... She looked at him wide awake....

"you were awake" she asked as his face didn't showed that he woke up just a second ago and to her question he nodded
"alright alright let me go and get freshen up soon mom asked us to come at breakfast table" she said to which he snaked his both hands on her waist
"I will but only if you give me my morning kiss" he said to which abheera gave him annoyed look
"okay don't and stay like this" Saransh said emotionalesly
Abheera sighed and pecked his lips... And immediately backed off
"not like that baby" he said and placed his one hand on back of her neck and another was still on her waist... As he pulled her closer and captured Her lips between his... He kissed her for awhile and backed off...

"this is how a kiss is" he said leaving her and she immediately got up
"now go and freshen up" abheera said and he walked towards the washroom...

After awhile saransh came out after taking bath and they both went down to have breakfast... The breakfast went well and after that everyone went to get ready as it was already 10 am...

After that they got ready she wore a elegant Saree with diamond jewellery and he wore a suit and soon the reception started...
The party went for hours and reception got over after a lot exhausting and tiring things....