The Job

"Hey Y/nah!"

Jolting my head upwards, I noticed Jisoo running towards me.

"How was everything?"

"It was better than expected, you know?"

"Let's go then!" She held my hand, as we walked towards our room.

.
.
.

Talking for hours, we noticed that it was getting darker, as the sun had set already.

Checking the time, it was already 7 pm.

Deciding the menu for the dinner, we finally thought to make some tomato soup and grilled sandwiches. We gathered up all the ingredients and made our ways towards the kitchen.

Jisoo played songs on her speaker, as we moved our heads to the beats of the music.

I grabbed some fresh tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and some cheese. Slicing them all, I finally added some sauces and seasonings for extra spice.

Grilling the sandwiches, my nose detected another delicious smell from the other side. Inhaling it, I peeked from Jisoo's shoulder, who was busy making tomato soup.

"That looks delicious Jisoo-yah."

She giggled in response, while stirring the soup.

Soon, we made our ways towards our living room and decided to watch a movie, while having our dinner.

.
.
.

"Ahh, that was so good!"

Jisoo let out a loud sigh, as she rested her back on the wall.

"Yeah!"

I chuckled in response.

We carried the plated towards the kitchen. Finally cleaning up everything, we sat on our bed, each busy on their phones.

Scrolling through my phone, I laughed hysterically each time I saw a meme. Enjoying my time, I didn't notice Jisoo who was already in a deep sleep.

After a while, my eyes also started feeling heavier, as I pulled on my blanket and laid on the bed.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone vibrated.

"Ugh!"

Thinking to ignore it, I closed my eyes again.

Wait, what if it's Mom, Dad or Soobin?

My eyes jolted open, as I quickly grabbed my phone and checked it

*1 new email*

Opening my mails, I checked the recent one.

________________________________

'Dear Lee Y/n,

This is Kim Inc. As per your recent mail, you were selected for the interview. And as per the schedule, your interview for the position of 'secretary' was taken today at 11.00 am.

We are glad to inform you that you have passed your interview. You are one of the newly selected employee in our company.

We are sending you an attachment with this email. It contains a form, which will be for acceptance of the rules and regulations in our company. If you are interested to join our company, we would like you to fill up the form.

Thank you'

________________________________

WAIT