Mommemt of arsu , friends and family ♥

After some times subhadra krishna and balram and wake up and get fresh balram and Krishna goes for some work and subhadra goes to dushala she says "hii dushala".

"Hi subhadra come let go and play " Said dushala

Subhadra said "but we are only two we need more players".

Dushala said" Come with me " And goes out of chamber while held my hand then chamber we reach near on chamber.

Subhadra says "who's chamber it is ".

Dushala says" It is my pandavas bharta chamber".

Subhadra says "ok but who's"

Dushala says"subhadra it's pandavas common chamber"

They get in the chamber all pandavas See's them expect our Arjun because he is think about his beloved subhadra.

Then dushala and subhadra greeted all pandavas now it is Arjun turn they greeted Arjun , Arjun hearing subhadra voice look back and became happy and greeted both of them.

Arjun says "what Happened subhadra is any thing wrong " With concern.

Subhadra smile for his care and says "no I came with dushala she want to talk to you all".

Nakul look at arjun with mischievous smile.

Arjun and other pandavas said" say dushala"

Dushala said "I want to play can we play ".

Pandavas agree.

All went to garden.

Arjun said "what should we play. "
Dushala said" hide and seek ".

All agree.
Subhadra says "who will the one who find us. "
Arjun look at her.

Nakul says "dushala. "
"Why me bharta"said dushala
Nakul says " You are the one who find the game so you will be the one who will find ".
Dushala agree.

Dushala said " All go hide and I will come to find you".

Nakul and sahdev hide behind pillar, yuddishter in bushes , bheem behind rock and Arjun subhadra behind a huge tree.

Arjun ask "who is most important to you"
Subhadra reply "all are important but my two brothers and my friends like you are important to me most". So who is most important to you Arjun. "

Arjun smile and said "my brothers, maa , madhav and you " Starting at her .
Subhadra smile and ask "me"
Arjun touch her cheecks and said "yess".

Arjun was looking at her and she was also look at him . Nakul see it and smile mischievously and see that dushala is near bheem.

Bheem was sitting behind rock nakul take a stone and throw it on bheem it fall in his head and he shout then dushala goes there and says" bharta bheem you are caught."

Then dushala goes near bushes and find yuddishter and says" caught you bharta yuddishter". Yuddishter came out .

now only nakul, sahdev and Arjun, subhadra are there to find nakul and sahdev were near pillar then they both try to run but some pots fall down and nakul sahdev too . Dushala ran and says" bharta nakul and bharta sahdev you are caught. "

Nakul said "Now bharta Arjun and subhadra are remaining dushala"

Dushala said "yes help to find them "
All pandavas "yes".

Arjun and subhadra are still look at each other with love and care.

Nakul says " Dushala check near the huge tree. "

Then dushala said "you both are also caught".then Arjun subhadra eye lock is broke and they look at dushala who was happy to became winner and then . Yuddishter says "come all let go to mata. "

All agree. Arjun look at subhadra and subhadra look at Arjun and then they look other side .

_______________________________________________

In kunti chamber...

Balram and Krishna was talk with kunti about how was family members, just then maid entered and said "Rajkumar pandavas and rajkumari dushala and dwarkaratna subhadra came and ask permission to enter.

Kunti said " Let them come in".

Seeing balram and Krishna subhadra run and hug them. Later she hug her bua them sit beside her . Kunti was care her hair with right hand. And arjun hair with left hand.

Then balram said sitting beside her " gudiya whom you love the most me Or kanha"
Subhadra said"dau you know na i love you both then why this question.

Balram said "but i want to know ".

Krishna said " Dau she love me the most yes bhadra"

Subhadra said "ok dau now say me whom you love the most me Or mata ".

Balram" I love you both subhadra."
Subhadra says "like that you love both of us like that i love you two .

Balram and krishna said" We too love you dear"

All were admiring there bond.

Kunti said "why don't you go too picnic".

Balram said "I can't come in picnic because I has some work related too dwaka."
Kunti said"ok them putro , putri dushala, putri subhadra and putra krishna you all go"

All nodded happily.

Balram said "kanha take care of gudiya make sure she didn't get hurt always protect her".in warning tone.

Balram said" tomorrow you go now it was about to get dark it's not safe for you gudiya already kalywan is trying to abduct you for taking revenge from kanha.

All look at her in shock ................

How was chapter?

Why kalywan want to abduct subhadra?

Next update will be soon friends