part - 16

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away.
You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play.
I'm walking to your house, nobody's home
Just me and you and you and me alone.

We're just playing hide and seek.
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you.
I don't want to play no games.
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you.

I don't give a f**k about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a sh!t 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you.

~play date
By Melanie Martinez

____________________________________________________

*third person's pov*

After a month.

Everyone was present in a beautiful palace of udaypur as Sanskar's wedding was to be held in this palace. Today was his haldi in day and wedding at night.

Both the family were very happy.

But somewhere someone was uncomfortable, seeing her ex in front of her again and again, made her really uncomfortable.

Abheera was going upstairs after the haldi function and she bumped into someone she looked upto see kunal. She immediately looked away and started walking when he held her hand.

"How dare you" abheera said.
"Uh huh i couldn't believe a girl who was dying for me got married" kunal said.

"Leave me kunal" she said.
"My name from your mouth sounds so melodious" he said.

He grabbed her mouth so she couldn't shout and pulled her inside a room near by.

Abheera was continuously trying to push him away but he was way stronger than her.

He took a cloth and tied her mouth so she couldn't shout.

"How beautiful you look" he said looking at her waist which was exposed from her saree.

He grabbed her hands into one of his hand and started pulling her saree. Abheera was crying mess.

Abheera tried her best to get free from him and succeeded. Her one arm got free and she immediately pushed the flower vase From side table.

" How dare you" kunal shouted and tore her top.

And there was knock on the door...

*Saransh's pov*

I was in my room working on laptop, i heard a vase breaking and immediately came to see what happened but couldn't see anything, then Abheera wasn't anywhere too.

I was walking when I Heard kunal shouting i knocked the door but he didn't opened so I asked hotel worker for the key and he opened the door and what I saw made my blood boil.

*Third person's pov*

Abheera was beneath Kunal. Saransh immediately rushed towards him and pulled him on the floor, slapping him hard.

He started beating the helll out of him making everyone gather. Abheera took her saree and placed it above her body.

"Leave him" kunal's mother shouted and Sanskar pulled Saransh.

Saransh looked at abheera all scared and his eyes soften.

"What is going on Saransh" his father asked.