missing each other♥

In dwarka

Subhadra pov:

Now we reach dwarka, I miss all of them very badly . But I don't know what I feel for parth. I close my eyes and remember about his caring face for me. Is this love. Don't know but i miss you parth.

Subhadra was tired. She decided to sleep. But cant. Then she remain arjun caring eyes. Loving talks there each and every moments they spend together and the promise. He protect me .oh subhadra what is happening with you she slept for 1 hour. After that she woke up she get ready and she remember parth gift she wear the anklet and she can feel parth presence everywhere.

Krishna smile sensing her love for his parth.

In dwarka sabha:

Minister said"maharaj it's time for our beloved princess to go kanyakul it necessary for rajkumaari to go kanyakul. And prince gada to gurukul.

Vasudev said"but why it not need she is good in everything she want to learn any weapon I will teach here but there no need to send her to kanyakul.

Minister said"maharaj it is need for for princess to go kanyakul to take education. And after that our princess will be a perfect role model for aryaavart.

Vasudev said "how can i live with out here but she has to go for education so select a day subhadra will go to kanyakul. And gada too gurukul.

Minister said" Tomorrow is a nice day marahaj princess subhadra goes to 2 year she will study in kanyakul then after that 5 year she will study about weapon and trained with all weapons by lord pashuram then again to kanyakul for 3 year then she will return.And prince gada will go will go to dronacharya for 10 years.

Vasudev said"ok you tell gada. kanha balram you go and say to gudiya.
They nodded and goes.

Gada come too subhadra chamber.
Gada said" Subhadra i am going to gurukul tomorrow.

Subhadra said "you will go then who will tell me storys".with sad voice and sad face.

Gada said" When I will return I will have many stories with me. Subhadra laugh.

Balram and kanha said"don't laugh you are also going to kanyakul.

Subhadra said"why don't you love me ".with pout.
Balram said " It's not like that it is for your good.

Subhadra said"think one again bharta and dau."She said with innocent face.

Kanha said"bharta dont look at her eyes.

Balram hug her and said"gudiya its for your good.

Subhadra nodded.

Kanha said you will go to kanyakul and study 2 year than go to Lord pashuram asharam for studying weapon. And became a warrior princess. And after five year again to kanyakul for more 3 years.

Subhadra smile and hug balram and said to gada and kanha "join use".

_______________________________________________

In hastinapur...

Arjun pov:

She has gone to dwarka taking my heart
Arjun who can't tie with any thing is tide with her. Subhadra i miss you dear. It's love fmine for you. Subhadra your gift remind me about you

In raj sabha

Minister said" Maharaj It's time to send our princess to kanyakul and prince to gurukul.

Bhishma said"yes maharaj it time".

Maharaj said"ok tell them all that they are going for getting education. tomorrow we will send them all.

Pandavas hear it and goes to kunti and hug her.
She said "became a great warriors and come soon. "
Her tears where about to fall arjun catch her tears.

Arjun was lost in thoughts of subhadra.
Kunti ask "what happened Arjun what are you thinking ".
Nakul said" May be about my sister. "
Bheem and sahdev look mischievously and Arjun glared.
Arjun said "nothing mata tomorrow we are leave that i am think how much I will I miss you maa. "

Kunti said " Putra you always remain with each other never live any one alone . "
All nodded

Kunti said "you all are going tomorrow come on let have dinner together I will feed you all. "

Gandhari chamber"

Kauraves were with her.Gandhari said"sons became a great warriors ".
Kauraves hug there mother.
Duryodhan said" Yes mata i will became a great warriors. "

Gandhari said"come let go to dinner".

All nodded.

Dining table:

All pandavas with kunti came and sit. Kuravas with gandhari dhritarashtra came.Pitamha came and they all had dinner together kunti feed there sons one by one.

All had dinner...
Pitamaha said"putro go and take rest tomorrow morning after pooja you will leave.
They nodded.

Pandavas goes and sleep with kunti.

In dwarka:

Balram said"come on let have dinner".
Four of them goes to dining table and seat.

All feed subhadra and gada. All are sad but not showed it.

Balram said"gudiya and gada go sleep morning after pooja you will leave from dwarka.

They nodded.
All went to there chamber

Subhadra goes to balram chamber with kanha and gada. She knock the door and balram open.
She said "let us sleep together dau."
Balram nodded all slept on bed gada was saying story for his beloved sister. And all hug her Protectively.

Soon all slept. Huging each other..............

How was chapter?

Karna entry will coming soon😊

Please vote friends 😊