Letter from subhadra and reply letters♥

I begin to read it but at the time some one shout from back.

What are you doing " .
I look back and see my brother nakul.

Arjun said "nothing just standing".
Nakul look at him for 5 minute then said " Ok come to chamber after you work is done".

Arjun nodded.

Now I should go away from this place to read the letter.

Subhadra letter.

Pranipat parth,

How are you how is your pratice going is it well and what about archery training . You should became a great archery parth. And I miss you . Me and dushala are here together but now after 1 month I will go for 5 years then again kanyakul. So do you make friends and my bharta gada is also in same asharam did you meet him. I wish you all the best parth. For becoming a great archery aryaavart. So your family and I will proud of . I miss so much parth.

Lovingly,

Bhadra.

Arjun eyes filled with tears when he read I miss you so much parth he whispered "I miss you too dear bhadra. "

Then arjun keep letter with him and goes with his brother and they write letter then Arjun write a letter for subhadra and they send it safely them they goes to there tent and take rest.

In kanyakul..

Subhadra and dushala were taking rest then there letter reply came then they start to read before that subhadra hide letter of Arjun from dushala. Because she tease her with his name.

Pandavas letter to dushala.

Pranipat sister,

We are fine how are you and about your kanyakul days do you enjoy it we all miss you so so much but what to do we can't meet mow the day we meet we will enjoy too much. So you with you friends enjoy there I know subhadra is going for 5 years but dont became sad then she will hurt to so be a good girl and smile. We miss you so so much dear.

Lovingly pandavas.

Dushala said "I hope well meet soon".subhadra hug her.
_______________________________________________

Pamdavas letter for subhadra.

Pranipat subhadra,

We are fine how are you how is you days going in kanyakul. Enjoy this days with you friends and when you complete your kanyakul and all then come to hastinapur bheem is wait to eat ladoos and nakul is eager to meet his crime partner and sahdev is eager to meet his book reader friends and I am eager to meet my cute sister and you prince arjun is missing his dear friend. So meet us soon. Take care dear.

Lovingly pandavas.

Dushala said"bharta arjun miss you so much bhadra. "
Subhadra blushed but hide it from her.

_______________________________________________

Gada letter for subhadra,

Pranipat bhadra,

Miss you dear I have now so much story about all and you know arjun is my best friend he is becoming a great archer I ask him for what he is becoming a great archer he said he had promised someone that's why he is becoming a great archer. When we meet we will enjoy and I will tell you every thing. Take care. Miss you.

Lovingly bharta gada.

They smile and them enjoy nature then subhadra goes out because dushala had asleep thatswhy she thinks it right time to read parth letter.

She smile and open the letter and reading it.

Pranipat bhadra,

I miss you too dear, I remember how we used to enjoy each other's company . I am trying my best to become a great archer I am fulfilling you promise and my wish but dear you know gada is my best friend I always remain about you. My eyes always search you my ears always able to hear you anklet sound my nose always search for lotus smell which is tide in you hair and you skin too. I really miss you . Meet you soon bhadra dear.

Lovingly parth.

Subhadra was now smile , blushing, and crying silent to experience how she miss him.

Subhadra goes in now it's night she and dushala had dinner now they sleep.

In dronacharya asharam...

Sun rise fell all prince were where having training . Arjun shoot a arrow in a direction but a man came in middle and destroy it
Guru dronacharya get angry and ask who he is and shoot a arrow but it move fast that boy didn't notice it so he did not try to safe him but suddenly his body starts to became bright.... All look at him and one question was there in all of them mind how it is possible they see it with open eyes...........
Dronacharya ask"who are you '............

To be continued..

And guess who he is?

How was chapter?

Please vote♥