4. Its A Yes

Aryaman's POV

I reached home holding the hot maize cobs in my hands trying to not burn myself.

"Avii, Aaaru" I screamed for my siblings who came running from out floor.

"Makai" Aaru ran at a much greater speed than Avi despite those dwarf legs she has. Food does bring out my sister's true potential. Both of them stood infront of my like hungry puppies. If am not mistaken I even saw both of them salivating at the sight of the maize cobs.

"Pick one" Before I could even finish, both of them took one and kissed my cheek. Eww!!! Wet kissy, I hate wet kissy! Aaru kissing me is understandable but why is Avi kissing my cheek? 

Dirty fellows. I wiped my cheek with my t-shirt and saw both of them devouring the maize cob.

"You didn't get me one" Mumma came rushing seeing the commotion. Ohh shit, I forgot to get her one.

"Here" I forwarded mine to her. Its okay, I had one earlier, if I eat alot then I might get constipation or diarrhea. Mumma took the cob and showed it to dad happily. All the three kids of this house, not me but my mumma for sure, sat on the sofa, placing their legs on the sofa and ate it happily. Mumma shared with dad who simply looked at the cob as the most unhygienic thing receiving mumma's most famous glare. Hehehe

"How did this magic happen Aryu?" Avi asked as I laid down my head on the sofa tiredly, yawning.

"I went to talk to Maitri that's when we saw a vendor selling it so I bought it for you guys" I said cutting the truth at different intervals and joining it. I don't want them to think that I'm doing this because of her. Nope...never.

"Ahh yes, what did you two talk about?" Avi asked interested. He wiped his mouth with his t-shirt and looked at me questioningly.

"Nothing...I tried explaining to her that it doesn't matter to me whether am a king and she's a simple girl. True social differences exist but why should it matter? Getting married is about the families and the bride and groom. What the world says doesn't matter? And am ready for an official meeting" I ranted everything together, so they don't eat my head with questions. Getting up, I stretched my body and went to my room.

Maitri's POV

After going home, all three of my family members looked at me expectedly.

"Am ready to meet them officially" Giving the maize cob to Divi, I walked to my room from where I could here papa talking with sir about them coming over for brunch.

Chalo meri mummy aab mujhe kaal aaram se sone bhi nahi degi. She'll wake me up early in the morning and doll me up, make me cook weird foods. I hate marriages! Meri ho ya kisiki bhi, I hate them!

Throwing my phone somewhere on the bed, I covered my ears with my pillow and fell asleep soon. Afterall what a tiring day it was.

MORNING

I was not even 1% wrong when I said that my mum will wake me up early, she did. She woke me up at 6, made me dust the whole house, made Divi sweep the whole house, removed the special glass plates, made me wash them and dry them until then she made snacks and the utensils used in them were to be washed by me and Divi.

Oh, it doesn't end there, she made us arrange our wardrobes, why? Its not like they will directly enter my room and open my wardrobe and judge that. Somethings are just unsensible.

Now am standing infront of the mirror looking like a lemon because mum think I look extremely beautiful in yellow.