Chapter 1

I dont remember.. where did the time go? I dont remember what the day was..

Me and my siblings were laughing and playing around when my eldest brother, Luther, goes out to his job.

He never came back...

He had died on the way to work.. the police came to our house and explained what had happened to me. As I was the eldest now.

I forced the tears down and put on a brave face, turning to my brothers and sisters whom were crying. I wanted to cry.. so badly.. but I must be there to comfort my younger siblings. I refused to look at the crime photos. Who would want to?

I dont remember.... what day is it..? What year is it...? I dont remember..

Kuso was leaving the house to get a job interview. I wished him luck, with a smile and a wave.

I was in the process of making curry for Lily, Luke, and Ray when I got the news.

I silently wept in the kitchen, I was the one that had to tell them..

I was startled by Lily gently touching my shoulder. "Mike, are you ok?" She asked, worry on her face. I wiped my tears away and smiled at her. "Yes, I'm ok, I just burnt myself" I lied.

I will tell them after dinner..

..... why cant I remember...?

I was helping Ray with his school bag, he was in highschool. "Alright, have fun, be safe" I said, watching him leave.

Lily said she will make lunch for me, Luke, and herself. I watched TV, but stopped at the news.

My eyes widened when I saw Ray's picture on the screen. "Ray Carter was found dead this morning in an alley way-" I turned the TV off, not wanting to hear anymore. I ran my fingers through my hair, gripping at it as I cried. I was the eldest. I should have drove Ray there. If I had it wouldnt have happened! I could've prevented his death!

I cried louder, Luke now beside me, hugging me tightly, beginning to cry himself.

...

We were running out of food. Lily offered to go shopping and I decided to go with. I will not let something happen to her.

I smiled at luke and hugged him, Luke returned the hug with a smile. "Dont let anyone in the house" I said and he nodded.

Me and Lily went to the store and got what we needed. We went back and opened the door. "Were home!" I said, setting the groceries down.

I didnt hear Luke say anything. "Luke?" I called out, walking to his room. I opened the door but my small victory was shattered as my heart sunk.

Luke had hanged himself...

I fell to my knees and began to vomit and cry. Why cant I save any of my siblings?! Why am i so useless!?!?

I cried for the rest of the day that day.

I can't remember..........

I was curled up in the corner of my room, the words useless, failure, coward, fuck up, and worthless etched into my walls.

I slowly looked up, seeing Lily walk in my room. She looked sad.

She slowly walked up to me and crouched down, putting noice cancelling headphones on me. I stared at her, forcing a smile on my face. I need to be happy for my little sister.

She smiled back and patted my shoulder before getting up and out of my room.

Lily had called the cops, then shot herself in the bathroom. I couldnt hear anything.

I was startled when my door was kicked in, and saw police rush to me. I pressed myself away from them, taking the headphones off. "LILY!!" I called out, knowing I'd get no response..

I began to cry as the police gently helped me up and out of the house. I was sent to the psych ward to get some help.

I was locked in a padded room, that was until six doctors came in. I was assigned six different doctors. They all did different things, they were to help me.

Osomatsu, the one wearing a red tie, crouched down to my position on the floor. "Ready to start your first session?" He asked.

(Mike's siblings + him ages

Luther:28
Mike:26
Kuso:25
Luke:23
Lily:21
Ray:17

Osomatsu brothers are 25, they are Mike's doctors, they gain an interest in him and eventually take him.

Dont ask me why I assigned all 6 of them to Mike at once.)