Epilogue

I need your love, I need your time
When everything's wrong, You make it right
I feel so high, I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're here, but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart

And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me, do you feel the same?
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love, I need your time
When everything's wrong, You make it right
I feel so high, I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love
Oh, whoa, need your love

~ I need your love
By Calvin Harris and Ellie goulding
____________________________________________________

*Third person's pov*

Everyone was done with Sanskar's wedding. The new bride entered the Thakker house and was welcomed wonderfully. Everyone was happy including Abheera but sometimes the incidence played in her head, ofcourse it would have been terrifying for any girl and every girl.. Everything became normal saransh made sure that Abheera never get to see kunal again especially in her pregnancy because that could effect her and baby's health.

They again came back to Saransh's apartment. Saransh strictly told Abheera to not work in this condition as the doctor said its very hard for her weak body to have a successful pregnancy.

It was a sunday morning and Abheera was sitting on the dinning table which her husband was preparing as he wanted her to rest.

Soon he served the breakfast and they had it peacefully.

He looked at Abheera as she ate the breakfast and then at her 3 month baby bump.

Soon Abheera was done and he took the dishes before washing them.

Abheera walked towards the couch and sat on it switching on the tv.

Saransh walked towards her and sat next to her placing his one hand on her shoulder to which she simply melted in his arms.

They watched the tv for a while and Saransh placed his head gently on her belly.

"Baby can you hear me" he said trying to talk to his upcoming baby.
"Say papa" he said and placed his ears on her belly getting a chuckle from his wife.

"His is saying" he said looking at her and she shook her head on his antics

"Huh what did you said baby" he said to baby.

"I should kiss your mumma?!" He said looking at Abheera.

"Baby wants me to kiss you" he said
"Seriously" abheera said and he immediately joined their lips kissing her with passion as his one hand snaked around her waist and another on her neck.

She held collar of his shirt kissing him with same Passion, she broke the kiss getting out of breath and shyly hides her face in his chest as he chuckled at her reaction.

____________________________________________________

Abheera was sitting on the chair of dining table reading a romantic book while waiting for her husband to come back from office so they could have dinner together.