Bathroom break - hyunlix

~~~~~~
2330 words

Info:

TOP: Hyunjin

BOTTOM: Felix

Summary:

Felix was in the dance studio with his members, Hyunjin and him hadn't stopped glancing at each other, soon deciding a bathroom break was the best for them at the moment.

: SPIT USED AS LUBE, HAIR PULLING, SPIT EATING, AGGRESSIVE SEX, ASS EATING, LOTS OF KINKY SHIT :

_______________
Felix breathed heavy after they had practiced they new choreography, top line. He held onto his oldest members shoulder. "We all did good, but let's keep practicing." Felix groaned out in exhaustion and popped his fingers before moving his way back to the middle of the room, hearing the music start immediately after they lined up, he had an immediate reaction to start dancing. His body moved to the music, his mind was focused on his dancing until he couldn't help but glance over at hyunjin, his thoughts went places pretty quickly to how gorgeous Hyunjin looked, sweat covered, messy hair, licking his lips and biting them in concentration. Felix put his mind to how Hyunjin would he sweat covered, messy hair, lip biting and lip licking while he fucked Felix until the room felt small.

They had sex before, several times. It's just been awhile but something was urging Felix to let hyunjin fuck him to death, maybe it was just how pretty hyunjin was in general.

Felix watched hyunjins movements while trying to keep up, soon hyunjins eyes met Felix's, it made Felix melt. Hyunjins devilish gaze focused on Felix along with a smirk creeping on his face, god Felix could give in any second. Felix looked away from Hyunjin when he heard "Felix!" It was from chan, "focus okay? You're messing up a bit," Felix nodded in response and continued dancing with full focus now, throwing his head back along with his arms, he felt the wind flow slightly across his face giving him a chilling feeling across his face.

Finally the music ended, he fell to the floor and breathed in deep breaths, he felt nothing but exhaustion. He looked at hyunjin again who had grabbed his bottle of water and started water falling it, hyunjins perfectly sweat coated neck exposed to Felix's view, the veins popping out, everything in the view made him feel like his eyes could've had an orgasm. He stood up and went to Hyunjin where all the water bottles were, grabbing his and looking at hyunjin, he began drinking his water while making sudden eye contact with Hyunjin. The older didn't seem to break the contact as he stepped a bit closer, grabbing onto Felix's hand that he had placed on the table earlier, leaning in to Felix's ear and breathing heavy before he spoke, "let's have a bathroom break, hm?" Felix smirked and looked at hyunjin, nodding in a response and looked at the other members.

"Im going to take a bathroom break!" He yelled and ran his hand across hyunjins before heading out of the dance practice room and to the bathroom across from the dance practice room. He sat on the sink and played with the water a bit, waiting for Hyunjin. It took quite some time for Hyunjin to get there but finally Hyunjin entered the bathroom, it caught Felix's attention the most when Hyunjin immediately removed his shirt while walking in. He pushed Felix against the mirror and kissed him, Felix wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck and kissed back. The kiss turned into a sloppy make out session, due to exhaustion they didn't care if it was passionate or sloppy.

The way their lips moved together was so satisfying to them, feeling the heated breath travel into each others mouth, their tongues twisting together, everything felt so good to them. Hyunjin caressed Felix's waist through his short, making sure to not leave a single spot untouched. Felix sighed into hyunjins mouth, he loved the feeling of hyunjins hands.