"invisible" kenji kishimoto(top)

ignite me era you are at warners house 

"N-Ngh!~" You whimpered tears streaming down your face as Kenji denied another one of your orgasms. You were sitting on Kenji's lap as he fingered you, looking like nothing was happening. You were both in the living room where people walked in and out of, and you were making it pretty hard to keep inconspicuous. Juliette walked in. She looked at you too and saw you on Kenji's lap, crying your eyes out, clinging to Kenji like your life depended on it. Her eyebrows creased in concern." Are they ok?." Then panic flew across her face." Is warners father here?!" Kenji looked at his best friend and laughed like he wasn't fingering the shit out of you right now." Course not J!" He smiled, and through the tears, you could make out his pretty face, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles, and the slight mischief in his grin.  He feels you tighten around his fingers and his smirk gets bigger. "They are just sad because I ate their food, sorry!" He rubbed his neck, purposely making his apology look fake to make Juliette laugh. "I know your not sorry Kenji. Anyway, I'm going to go check on Warner. CYA!" Kenji yelled after her as she left." IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK AT LEAST BE QUIET!" Juliette turned as if to kill Kenji, but a hand grabs her waist and pulls her into a room. You laughed. " Real ironic you say that to h-her when your finger fucking me right now," Kenji smirks. "I never said they COULDN'T fuck, just that they needed to be quiet." He leans in and whispers in your ear. " Like you need to be for me Princess." He curled his fingers, hitting a spot inside you making you moan and bite his neck trying to muffle it. " Don't think I didn't feel you squeeze around my finger earlier. You love me so much that just seeing my signature, but good looking, grin, you clench that little pussy so hard it basically strangles my fingers." He bites your neck and thrusts his finger one more time before you see white as you finally release.

pt.2 soon even tho no one will read this because its a very nieche group.

384 words.