The Big Book of 350 Yo' Mama Jokes

Not copy writed as I have just copy and pasted ENJOY MY LITTLE COOKIES!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Yo mama's so technologically unsavvy, she leaves out pieces of cheese next to the computer!

2. Yo' Mama is like a race car: she burns through four rubbers a night.

3. Yo mama's so ugly, she made a blind kid cry.

4. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she's as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

5. Yo mama's so lactose intolerant, human kindness makes her throw up!

6. Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped on 4th Avenue and landed on 12th.

7. Yo' Mama is so skanky, her dildo came with jumper cables.

8. Yo Mama's so Web 2.0, she makes you call her Mothr!

9. What's the difference between Yo' Mama and a walrus? One has whiskers and smells of fish; the other one's a walrus.

10. Yo' mama so stupid, she walked into an antique shop and asked "What's new?"

11. Yo Mama is so fat, her ass has it's own congressman.

12. Yo mama's so sorry she missed your birthday last week, she bought you a cake so big you gotta eat it twice to have it once!

13. Yo mama's so polite, she once held the door for a week!

14. Yo Mama is so fat, that when she dances, the band skips!

15. Yo Mama is so ugly when she was kidnapped her mother sent the kidnappers a thank you card!

16. Your mama's so stupid she tripped over a line on a basketball court.

17. Yo' mama so fat, she wore corduroys and smoothed out the ridges!

18. Yo' mama so poor, she fills her ice trays with toilet water!

19. Yo mama's so fat, when she farted pluto's ice caps melted.

20. Yo' Mama is so dirty, plants grow out her butt.

21. Yo' Mama is so flat, paper gets jealous.

22. Yo mama so fat, she has a real horse on her Polo shirt.

23. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she tried to tape glue.

24. Yo mama's so fat that when she sees a school bus she yells, "Stop that Twinkie!"

25. Yo mama so fat, when she was a baby, she took a bath with a rubber albatross.

26. Yo' mama so stupid, she told me to meet her on the corner of 'walk' and 'don't walk.'

27. Yo' mama got such bad dandruff, the principal declared a snow day!

28. Yo mama's so stupid, she thought "Dunkin' Donuts" was a basketball team.

30. Yo mama's so fat she uses two greyhound buses as rollerblades.

31. Yo mama's so skinny, she used a needle for a baseball bat.

32. Yo mama so fat, she leaves stretch marks in the tub.

33. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she put a stamp on a fax.

34. Yo mama is so dumb she stuck a battery up her butt and said, "I got energy!"

35. Yo' mama so fat, people exercise by doing laps 'round her!

36. Yo mama is so small that she plays handball on the curb.

37. Yo mama's so fat, she went out in high heels and came back in flip flops.