suprise♥

Krishna balram and subhadra reach dwarka all people see that there princess is most beautiful in entire bharat vansh she was now perfect role model for every princess in aryavat.

They shower flower on there beloved princess they feel bless having such beautiful princess in there dwarka.

One women from crowd said"princess is most beautiful ".

Subhadra blushed.

Krishna said" So you start blushing now onward".

Subhadra pout.

Then she went to entrance and vasudev hug her daughter then rohini and devaki did aarti. Then she sees 2 new girls and there was two babys.

I look confused.

Subhadra ask"who are this two girls bhabhi".

Revathi said"they are you bharta Krishna wife she is rukmini and other is satyabhama.

Subhadra said" You married twice but didnt tell me".

Krishna said"I want to give you suprise".

Subhadra said"don't talk to me ".

Then one boy came" Pranipat bua".

Subhadra said"are you nishanth dau child".

He said"yes bua".

Subhadra hug him then she leave him and balram came and give pradyamun to subhadra arms dau said"he is pradyamun rukmini and Krishna son. subhadra kiss his forehead and rubbed her nose with him then she said"grow up fast we will play together". All laugh then.

Dau give ulmuka in her arm and said "he is ulmuka he is sataybhama and Krishna child".
She kiss his forehead to and said" Grow up fast".

Krishna said"bhadra sorry'.

Subhadra said"don't talk to me".

Revathi said"come bhadra i had done arrangements of your chandansanan. "

She went and had her chandansanan they they help her to wear a red colour saree and some heavy jewellers".

Subhadra said"why this much jewellers ".

Revathi said" You are princess so today you are going to sabha thats why".

Subhadra nodded.

She was most beautiful maidan in entire bhart vansh. Her eyes is beautiful and loving her cheecks are soft and pink her lip are most pinkish her curly and soft hair were up too knee her full body is like a milky skin her waist it tiny in short she was breath taking beauty. And red colour suit her milky skin.

Revathi said"you look beautiful ".

Subhadra smiled.

Revathi said" Come on now go to sabha".

In sabha.

Minister said"today princess subhadra is going to enter in sabha and she will take decision about everything she is more than princess because she is our queen".

Suddenly all stop talking and look toward the direction from there the anklet sound is coming. All were look at there princess who look like goodness. Subhadra comes in middle of sabha. And was about to step toward ladder. Krishna and balram gave there hand. Subhadra smiled and take it and goes to the them and then three of them sit on the chair which is keep for maharaj and maharani.

All people said"maharaj balram ke jay, maharaj Krishna ke jay , rajkumaari subhadra ke kay.

Balram said"from today without subhadra there will not take any decision ".

Now sabha time end.

In gurukul.

All princes leave gada and Arjun hug and they goes to there palace.

Subhadra was playing with children after sometime they goes from there. But subhadra was there in garden which is most beautiful garden in entire bhart vansh.

From back somebody close subhadra eyes.

Subhadra said "I am not small bharta gada"

Gada remove hand and hug her and said"my sister had became most beautiful maidan in entire bharat vansh. "

Subhadra blushed.

Subhadra ask "how was you days in gurukul".

Gada said" Excellent you know that Arjun was my best friend ".

Subhadra blushed.

Gada noticed and said" Do you know sister that he had became a great archery and one you know more thing ".

Subhadra said" What".

Gada said"he is handsome too".

Subhadra blushed and said"bharta you get fresh I will meet you letter '. And ran.

Gada said"so she to like him may you get one".

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥