A/N

Book two in royal series.

✔️Story of Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh and Swadhinta Shukla.

This story is going to have some drama of caste division. No offense to any caste. It's just a fiction and I would really appreciate if you take it as such.

I respect every caste, religion, culture and their traditions, so it would be great if you keep that out of box.

I would never write anything which will destroy the decorum between me and my readers and offend them.
_______

It's just a announcement for the upcoming story.

I will start updating this book from September 2023.

Till then you may go through the character aesthetic.

Much love,
Author <3

•copyright•

© 2023 Pranita Pandey.
All rights reserved.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without the written consent of copyright holder, and infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

If a single copy of this material is present, then the individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them coming from the agreement of the copyright holder. If you don't have my consent in it, then be ready to face the legal actions.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are the product of the author's imagination or is used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.