kalapradshan 1♥

Next morning all Pandavas and all kauravas are gone to place were they have to sit till there name called.

Subhadra reach at hastinapur in morning.

Dushala said"come it's time to kalapradshan we will see it then go to palace".

Subhadra nodded.

Then she goes and meet her bua and maharani.

She hug kunti and take blessing and said"I miss you bua".

Kunti said"I miss you too you grow up in to beautiful maidaan. ".

Subhadra goes to gandhari and said" Pranipat mata".

Gandhari said"pranipat dear how are you I can't see you but you will most beautiful in entire bhart vansh I hear from dushala ".

Kunti said" Jiji she is most beautiful I can't describe ".

Subhadra smiled and dushala said" Subhadra sit kalapradshan will start.

Subhadra sit with kunti and dushala sit with gandhari and all other were at there sit this place for women and maidans.

Now pitmaha start to explain rule.

Now the wheel start to move and ashwatthama son of guru dronacharya shoot on it.

Duryodhan name came and then once again he shoot it came sahdev name.

Duryodhan enter but sahdev not enter after sometime all were assume to see him he jump from the crowd and land safely.

First sahdev take blessing of his guru and then his mata then pitamaha and vidhit and other.

Now sahdev and duryodhan start to fight.
Sahdev was not able to handle by duryodhan later.
Duryodhan cheat and sahdev loss.

Sahdev goes toward his  seat which is too away from his mother but he can see his mother and on other there was a most beautiful girl seating next to mata.

Second time Aswathama shoot arrow again in from panadav.

Now nakul came he was came from sky bird was carrying him later he jump from sky and land there safely.

Nakul and duryodhan started to fight again duryodhan cheated and nakul lose.

All except gandhari and dushala think if 3 also came from Pandavas so it will be cheating .

Aswathama shoot arrow now bheem came. All understand it is trap.

Bheem take blessing from her mata

Bheem was fighting with him angry and he beat him and blood start to come from his nose so he was announced to lose.

Now aswathama shoot arrow yuddister came.

His entry was also awesome. He pranipat all elders.He fight with duryodhan. He was about to win but duryodhan said"are you all real devas putras"I think you are not kshatriya may your mata...... He couldn't say further because yuddister push him. But after his angry control he accepted his defeated and goes near his brother.

Nakul ask"bharta if you wait for 5 min than you must win it".

Yuddister said"nakul if 5 min i will remain there than it will adharm to fight in anger with brother ".

All nodded.4 Pandavas look at the girl who was sitting beside there mata. And ask to each other" Who is she".

Now aswathama shoot arrow and Arjun same came.

All start to take his name. Subhadra heartbeats fast she was feeling happy and excited to meet him.

Subhadra pov:

How must he look . I am eagerly waiting for his arrival. Now I can see him after 10year we will meet how will the moment.

She blushed. See towards understand.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥