Ch 1: Copycat

Making this day special for the two girls Marcy Wu and Anne Boonchuy was getting married, Sasha read the letter that she was giving her eyes opened in shock "A wedding?"...(this is something that will happen in Chapter 2)....

Marcy was getting ready for her lucky day she was getting married to Anne Boonchuy the girl she loves when Marcy asked her out she said yes and now they are getting married.

But suddenly she felt someone behind her "hello?" She questioned herself there was no response she suddenly felt uncomfortable she was on her own in the room.

"Hello Marcy Wu" a voice spoke behind her, Marcy had goosebumps all over her as she saw someone with the same hair as hers but with a bunch of eyeballs "um who are you?" Marcy asked the girl who was standing perfectly still not moving what so ever.

She then turned her neck around 360 degrees making Marcy very nervous "this day is mine" the girl called out Marcy's eyes wide opened in fear as she saw the girl's real face, she had a helmet with lots of eyes and an eyeball on her t-shirt.

Marcy ran towards the door hoping to get away from the girl that was way faster than her "THIS DAY IS MINE AND I WILL FOOL EVERYONE IN AMPHIBIA!" She said with a villainous laugh.

Before Marcy could get to the door something hit her making everything go black but the only words she could hear was "She will be mine, all mine" an evil laughter came after the words...

I know this was short but the next chapter will be longer I promise anyway I'll probably do the next chapter tomorrow morning or later I'm not sure but the time in my country is 21:45 so have a good day/afternoon/evening

Word Count: 313