•3•First Meeting

We're now at our destination joonie Oppa is not with us.

We got a private room in restaurant my father's friend was not here yet.

After Sometimes

Someone opens the door Its revealing my Appa's friend's family , we all stand up to greet them...But why there's only two people MY FATHER'S FRIEND AND HIS WIFE, Appa say earlier that they have a child , right?

While I was thinking someone rushed and entered the room It was a man with a flower bouquet in his hand..

(A/n :- his look 👇,,, I'm falling for him , ohh my Jungkook 😘)

(Sorry, extremely sorry 😐)

He's panting and sweating so much, seems like he comes in between from marathon race

He's panting and sweating so much, seems like he comes in between from marathon race.Hehehhe....

Jungkook POV :

My parents told me to buy a flower bouquet and also give me warning that I have to reach their sharply at 7.

I see the time It was already 6:43.

"Oh noo.."

I quickly get exit from the store run toward my car, open the door of driver seat,and kept the bouquet at passenger seat and starts driving fastly keeping traffic rules in mind.

Ohk I reached at that restaurant I have 5 min left...
I can't find the room I am running so fast...... Finally (sighs)

I saw my parents ,I ran toward them.
I reach at time thank god. I saw there was 3 people except my parents and me. I saw a girl standing there she looks damn beautiful 😍.
I can hear a melody music playing at the background. I'm admiring her angelic face those eyes , she makes me fall for her.

This is what called LOVE at first sight??

While I was admiring her beauty I hear a voice it was familiar...(it was my mom's) Oh no I fogot why I'm here.. I turn toward her, she whispered "Give this bouquet to her." She was looking at me like she would eat me with her eyes. "Oh." I said.

I handed the bouquet to the beautiful girl standing there.

"Thank you." She said.

We're now sitting down , we both sat facing each other at the table.

Her Appa said,

"Long time no see... Is he's your son? Jungkook !?? My Appa respond with humming.
"She's my daughter."
I'm looking at my appa when his Appa said, "Oh Jeon Jungkook meet my daughter Kim Y/N."

So her name is Kim Y/n.
She looked at me.

"Now shake your hands ." My appa said.ponting his hands toward us.